Chapter 1: "The Invitation"

Tris' POV

I can't believe it! I got FIRST in initiation!

"Congrats Tris! I'm so proud of you!" Christina congratulated me.

"Thanks Chris. So, what job are you gonna pick?" I asked her.

"I want to open a clothes shop over there at the pit. And I think it suits me well. How 'bout you?"

"I haven't really decided what job I want to pick." I say.

"Why not? The choosing of jobs and apartments is tomorrow, so you have to make up your mind. Come on, we need to get back to the dorms and pack our things. Let's go." She said cheerfully. I'm beginning to think that she was Amity instead of a Candor loudmouth. I smirk to myself at the thought.

We start walking towards the dorms when we see Uriah sprinting towards us.
"Hey guys, I was gonna ask you to come over at my apartment later at 7:00 for a Candor or Dauntless party?" He said.

"Really? Sure, we'll be there." Chris said excitedly

"Oh, and bring Will with you. By the way Tris, you have to look good." He says wiggling his eyebrows on me.

"Why?"

"Four's gonna be there.." He says as he walked out.

"By the way, Congrats for being in First Place Tris!" He yelled. I didn't answer back because I'm still stunned of what he said.

How does he know I have feelings for Four? Are my actions towards him so Obvious? The only thing that happened between me and Four was when he held my hand after Uriah shot a Muffin off Marlene's head. But I know Uriah didn't see that because he walked out with Marlene after that.

Or else, someone saw it on the security cameras. the only person who works with Four in the control room is Zeke. That made sense. Of course he would tell his brother about it.

"Tris!!!!! We need to get ready for that Party!!! And you know what that means.." Christina squealed.

"Uhhh, what?." I try to play innocent.

"SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!" I groan.

"Come on get ready. We need to buy new clothes for you to make you look FABULOUS in front of Four."

"Whatever." I say defeated.

First chapter!!! Hope you like it guys...
Ok, so all Author's notes are in bold font just to make it clear.
Love you guys! Thanks for reading!

Stay Fearless!
-Trix
༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄