Chapter 11: "Uriah Has No Shame"

Tris POV

"Okay who wants to go first?" Marlene asks.

"Me! Me! Me!" Uriah screamed holding his hands up.

"Fine. Go ahead, Uri." Mar says rolling her eyes.

"Hmmm...." Uriah said while tapping his chin. "Trissy-poo! C or D?" He says.

"Dauntless. And don't call me that unless you want yourself physically disabled." I reply.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I dare you to run around the pit screaming 'I LOST MY VOICE!!! PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!!' And don't stop until someone approaches you."

"Fine. Consider it done." I say.

"I'm witnessing!" Christina, Uriah, and Four say at the same time.

"Ughh.. Just come on." I say irritated

We all walk towards the pit and i screamed,

"HEEELLLPPPP!!! I LOST MY VOICE!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT!!!" Great. Now I feel like an idiot. At the corner of my eye, I see Four and Christina rolling on the ground, laughing and Uriah seemed to have a breathing problem. Just then someone I didn't expect to see walks up to me.

"What are you doing?" Eric asks raising an eyebrow.

"Ohh nothing much." I say and I slap him. HARD. And then I skip away.

By that Chris, Uri, and Four are clutching their stomachs, laughing their heads off. And they already got tears spilling from their eyes from laughing.

"Th-tha- that w-was s-so h-hilar-ious.." Uriah said between breaths.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on." I say. And they get up and we walk towards Uriah's place.

"Your turn, Tris." Mar says.

"Four Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless!" He said.

"I dare you to go out and punch the first person you see. If they ask why did you punch him, you look them in the eyes and say "You stole my precious Dauntless Cake" then walk away."

"Okay.. Who's gonna come with me?"He says getting up.

"I will!" Zeke said

"I will!" Will said

"Me too." Me and Chris say in unison.

We walk out and the first person we see is no other than... Peter. I suddenly feel happy because Four gets to punch Peter. Four walks up to him and punch him square in the face.

"What was that for?" He asks holding his jaw. Four looks at him in the eye and right now, his face is serious.

"That's for stealing my precious Dauntless Cake." He says and he push Peter to a wall.

Me, Zeke and Christina are just standing in the corner stifling laughs. But when Four walks up to us still using his serious face, I give up and start laughing hysterically. Soon, Chris and Zeke are laughing too.

We get back and Four chooses his victim.

"Uriah Candor or Dauntless?"

"Ugghh. Four, do you even have to ask that?"

Four looks like his out of dares and I get up and whisper to him my dare for Uriah. Once I'm finished, he nods and tells Uriah his dare.

"All right. I dare you to wear a slutty outfit care of Christina and you go to the pit and hang upside down singing the ABCs. If someone asks what are you doing, get down and start twerking on them singing We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus. If he does anything to you, slap them and say "How dare you disrespect Miley Cyrus?" And then run away fake crying." He finishes and everbody is laughing at Uriah who is gawking at him.

"I'm gonna get you, Tris" he says.

"Do your best, Uri." I say.

Christina made him wear a tight mid- thigh lenght slut dress and little make up because Chris said it was necessary. We all went to witness Uriah. He went to the pit and hang upside down.

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I..." Uriah said but then Peter again goes up to him.

"Uhhh, Uriah? What the hell are you doing?" Peter asks.

Uriah jumps down and starts twerking on Peter.

"So la da di da di, we like to party." Uriah sings in the most horrible voice ever.

By this, we are laughing our butts off on the floor. Zeke can't even take a breath because of laughing. And then he starts videotaping the whole thing. He said it was for blockmailing Uriah.

"And we can't stop,And we wont stop,Can't you see it's we who own the night? Can't you see it we who bout that life" he continues to sing horribly and now we are clutching our stomachs with tears in our eyes.

Just then Peter pushes Uriah's butt off of him and Uriah falls face first on the floor. We laugh out louder and Uriah stands up and slaps Peter.

"How could you disrespect Miley Cyrus?" he says. And then he runs away fake crying to us. Peter's face after Uri slapped him was PRICELESS.

When he saw Zeke is still videotaping him,

"ZEKE! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!"

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I decided to write another chapter for you since it's FOURTRIS DAY!!!🎉😊
Hope u like it so far.

-Stay Fearless...