Chapter 34: "Let The Torture Begin"

Tris POV

We are heading to Mar's apartment when we bumped into Zeke. His face is blotchy and has red spots in them. Was he crying? And also he has bags under his eyes. He looks exhausted. He stops dead on his tracks when he sees Shauna. I see that Shauna is avoiding eye contact with him and walks straight ahead. He walks in front of Shauna and holds her hand.

"Shauna, please. Please let me explain." He said.

"What's there to explain, Zeke?" She said trying hard not to cry.

"I didn't.. I.. I was walking out of the bathroom when that girl walks in front of me blocking my path. She said that she likes me and I said that I already have a girlfriend, but she grabs me by my collar and starts kissing me. I couldn't move because her grip is too tight. That's when you walked in. Please. Shauna, I'm sorry." He said practically begging.

"Please take me back. I'm sorry. I-" Before he could even finish his sentence, Shauna grabs him by the collar of his shirt and kisses him.

Wow. Zeke really loves her. By now the girls are tearing up. Except Lynn, of course. She just groans and leans on a wall banging her forehead. They both pull away and Shauna smiles at Zeke.

"Promise me you won't do it again." She said.

"I swear I promise. I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." Shauna said and Lynn looks like she's about to throw up. But luckily she doesn't say anything to ruin the perfect moment.

"Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! You two are so cute!" Chris said wiping a tear. Just then, the guys came running towards us. They saw that Zeke and Shauna are holding hands.

"What did we miss?" Uriah said.

"C'mon guys! Let's go back and eat breakfast. I'm starving." Lynn said.

"If you hadn't apologized sooner, I was planning that you are so gonna get it." Marlene said to Zeke. His eyes widen and gulps.

"Dude, you should look at your face. You look exhausted." Uriah jokes.

Zeke smacks the back of his head. "Shut up."

Uriah makes a face and replies, "ehhh, whatever.."

We sit down at our usual table and continue eating our breakfast.

"So.....what're we gonna do today?" Uriah asks and everyone knows what he's talking about.

"Yeah, yeah we know. Another party from the Pedrad brothers." Lynn said.

"That's right." Uriah said excitingly.

"Maybe we could invite the initiates. We could do some Truth or Dare after." Zeke suggested.

A chorus of yeahs and okays go around the table.

"Let's just let them know at lunch." Toby said and we all go on our apartments.

*Page Break*

Four POV

"He's the killer" Tris said

"No. His brother is." I say. I smirk and shook my head. "You want a bet?"

"50 points I bet he's the killer." She said.

"You're on." I say.

Me and Tris are still in my apartment watching a suspense movie in Netflix right now. And here we are again. This always happens when we watch a movie. We both have different opinions and end up doing a bet.

And guess who always wins? Maybe you'll have to find out.

*Time Lapse*

"What the---? Are you a fortune teller or something, or did you just already watch it?" I say

"Just be observant. Notice all the actions they were doing. Now..." She said while motioning me to give her the money.

I just huff and say, "Fine. I'll just give it to you later." Tsk. I lost again. Now you already know who always wins.

"Okay. But you still owe me 20 points from that bet last week. So that sums up for 70 points. Ha." She said.

I throw my hands in the air. "Alright, alright." I say and I hand her the money.

"Thank you." She said. "Come on. It's already lunchtime." and we head down to the cafeteria.

Tris POV

We go down to the cafeteria and see the gang is waiting for us. We get our orders and sit with them. I see that the initiates are eating their lunch at their table two rows away from us.

"So.... Shall I say it now?" Uriah said. "And Zeke, it's your turn. The party will be held at your apartment because last time it was in mine."

"Yeah go on." We say. He stands up on the table and yelled,

"ALRIGHT YOU PANSYCAKES!!! THERE WILL BE A PARTY TONIGHT AT 7PM ON APARTMENT 43!!! ALL THE INITIATES ARE INVITED!!!" And the Dauntless cheer.

"TRISSY!!! LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!" Chris, Mar and Shauna squealed loudly while me and Lynn groaned.

Christina dragged me and the girls in the shopping stores. Ughhh... This is gonna be a long day. Now let the torture begin.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Hey guys! Sorry if it took so long for me to update! But thank you for all the reeads cause we already reached 3k!!! Gosh, I'm so happy right now. Thank you for all the readers and for all who voted on my story! Luv ya guys!

-StayFearless...