My cousin kidnaped One Direction!

Jade’s P.O.V.       

Hi, my name’s Jade Taylor.  I’m 18; I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and I’m an American.  I’m just your average 18 year old.  I just graduated and I decided to take a year off of college. Oh, and did I mention, I’m in love with One Direction.

Sally’s P.O.V.

Hey! I’m Sally Jordan. I’m 16; I have blond hair, green eyes, and I’m an American. I’m also Jade’s younger cousin. We tell each other everything. We don’t have much in common. The only thing we really do have in common is our love for One Direction. I love them so much that I came up with a plan to make them fall in love with me.

*****

Jade’s P.O.V.

Ring, Ring

Uh, I’m so tired. I’m currently in my bed.  I don’t want to get up. What was that noise?

Ring, Ring

Oh! It’s my phone. I turn over and look at my clock. 7 O’CLOCK IN THE MORNING! Who the hell is calling me at 7 o’clock in the morning? I quickly pick up my white iPhone 4S and look at the caller ID.  Oh, great it’s Sally. Don’t get me wrong, I love my younger cousin. It’s just that usually when she calls me she wants me to come over to her house.  I pick up right before it’s about to ring again.

“Yel-low”, I say in a tired voice.

“Hey, Jade can you come over?” She asks. See what did I tell you?

“Sure, I’ll be over in a few.” I say, starting to get out of bed.

 “Thank you! You are the best cousin ever!” She says.

“Welcomes, and tell me something I don’t know. Bye.” I say almost to the bathroom.

“Bye.” She says before I hang up.

*****

(Still Jade’s P.O.V.)

I quickly take a shower. I get out, and pick out an outfit. Then, I go back to the bathroom, and blow dry my hair. After that I flip out the ends of my hair. After that’s done, I quickly apply natural looking makeup. Then, I go and put my outfit on. I’m wearing a pink, flowy top; dark blue jeans; and my black converses. After I’m done getting ready I quickly grab my wallet, phone, and keys. Then I’m out the door.

I walk over to my 2004 convertible Volkswagen Beetle. Once I’m in, I quickly buckle up , and then turn on the car and the radio. Then I’m off. I get there pretty quick, seeing as she lives about a five minute drive from me. Once I’m there, I turn the radio and car off. I get out and knock on the door.

Sally’s P.O.V.

After I hang up with Jade, I go into the kitchen and make myself a bowl of  rice crispy treat cereal. Yum! I quickly clean my bowl after I've finished eating. Then I hear a knock on the door. I go over and open the door to see Jade.

“Hey!” She says.

“Hey! Come on in. I need to tell you something.” I say.

“Ok” Jade says.

We quickly walk to my room, passing by everyone’s room on the way.

“Well, as you can see, only Luke and William are here.” I say once we are in my room.

“Yep. Are your parents at work?” She asks.

“Yeah. They won’t be home until 9 o’clock tonight.” I say.

“Ok. So, what is so important that you couldn’t tell me over the phone?” She says a bit agitated.

“Well, you know how we both love One Direction?” Jade just nodes her head and stairs at me waiting for me to continue. “Well, they’re in my basement.” I say.  Jade just stands there in complete shock, then all of a sudden bursts out laughing. I just stand there with an annoyed look on my face. Once she's done, she turns to me and says, “Wow, Sally you got me there. That was the funniest thing I have ever heard.”

_________________________________________________________________________________

Athours note

This is my first fan fiction. I hope you guys like it. Also, I'll be updateing, in my own time. I'll try and update atleast every week, untill its finished.

Thanks for reading!