Chapter 12- Sugga Mamma to the Rescue

Comenzar desde el principio

------------------------------------

Vincent POV-

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Princess asked me.

I looked around at all our friends and tried thinking of something. Then I came up with a good idea.

"How about a movie night, in my room just the two of us?" I asked

"Sounds perfect babe." She said before walking off to join the girls.

"Damn you are one lucky man to get with that." Jesse said, walking up to me with Chaz. Of course Chaz being Chaz he just nodded in agreement.

"Yeah man I know." I sipped my beer staring at Princess as she laughed with everyone.

"So have you guys done it yet?" Jesse asked.

I narly choked on my beer, and was thrown into a coughing fit. "No, no" I got out in between coughs.

"Well do you want to...?" Jesse asked another question.

I just stared at him, "Honestly dude why are we having this conversation?" I asked.

He laughed and replied, "Just wondering that's all." I just nodded my head and continued to drink my beer. That didn't stop from the thoughts to go swirling in my mind. Did I want to have sex with her? Did she want to even have sex? Is she a virgin? Is she- my thoughts were cut off by her voice.

"So you ready to go upstairs?" She asked looking at me with an adorable expression.

"Yeah sure lets go." She took my hand and led me up the stairs.

"I will meet you in your room I have to go change." She said before waltzing off.

I went into my room and took a deep breath. Damn Jesse why did you have to even bring it up.

I set out a ton of scary movies because it's just an excuse for me to hold her. I went in my closet and changed into some of my sweats and no shirt. When I walked out Princess was sitting there in a tank top and short shorts. The things she does to me.

"Okay so I saw you set out a bunch of scary movies. Yeah we need to talk about that." She said smiling. I smiled to because her smile was just that contagious.

"Hmm so how about we just do this...." I leaned in and kissed her. Her hands grabbed onto my arms and slowly started rubbing them. I was leaned over on the bed, supporting my weight over her sitting figure. I nibbled on her lip and she gasped in surprise. I used this as an advantage and slipped my tongue into her mouth. She tasted like cinnamon.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down with her, as she started to lay down on the bed. My hands supported me once again, but I brought one up to cup her cheek. Our tongues were still battling for dominance, and her hands were running up and down my torso. I slipped my hand under her shirt, tracing small circles on her hips. She moaned into the kiss, and I swear I almost lost it then.

I crept my hand up her shirt, not wanting to go to fast. I felt the edge of her bra and slightly traced it. We both needed air, so I moved down to her neck and started sucking on her neck. She moaned once again, and started scratching my back. This caused me to suck harder and for her breath to become hitched. I pulled away and she pulled her shirt off, and brought me back down to her crashing her lips to mine. I could tell it was getting pretty heated so I pulled back and stared at her trying to catch my breath.

"Why did you stop?" She whined

"I didn't want to do anything we would both regret." I said staring at her.

"I am so sorry I got carried away, and I wasn't thinking, and ugh this is embarrassin-" I cut her off with a quick kiss.

"Don't worry about it babe. I want it to. Trust me I really do, but I want us to be emotionally ready." Hearing those words come out of my mouth shocked me too. Usually, and this is bad, I just humped and dumped girls. It was just what I did.

She looked at me with those eyes that make your eyes go weak. "I like you"

I smiled and whispered back "I like you too."

The rest of the night we just snuggled up and watched movies. Of course she was always scared so she stayed close to me. Not like I cared though. Soon she feel asleep with her head in the crook of my neck, and her legs draped over mine. I smiled, and leaned my head against hers before drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY I HOPE THIS COMES OUT LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU GUYS(:

SO EXCITING NEWS ME AND INGRID_1796 AKA LOLA(; ARE GOING ON A ROADTRIP TO THE BEACH! I AM SO EXCITED SO PROBABLY ALOT OF FUNNY STUFF WILL BE COMING UP SOON BECAUSE EVERY FUNNY THING SAID ACTUALLY COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH HAHA(:

OKAY I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE A RATED R SCENE. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW(:

KEEP CHECKING OUT MY NEW BOOK(: I WILL UPDATE ON THAT SOON I JUST NEED A CO WRITER SO IF YOU ARE UP FOR IT JUST LET ME KNOW ALSO(:

Who else is loving the throwback on the side(;

QOTD; What is the name of Justins manager? First one gets a dedication(:

BYE LOVELIES

**this is edited**