August Pov

"Get in there and talk to her now!"

"Girl I'm going you better chill with all that.. For I beat that shit up again." She rolled her eyes and continued to shove me into London's room. I shooed her off and went into London's room. She was just laying there on her back and holding her teddy bear. The one I got her.

I sighed deeply and tapped her on her leg. "London?"

She was sniffling. "Go away!"

"Nah' we need to talk now.."

"Oh now you wanna talk.. I though I was a HOE!"

"I was highly upset but I should'n've called you out of your name.. I'm sorry but you know better." She rolled her eyes.

"You act like your such a damn angel like you never did anything! You get on my nerves!"

"Oh I get on your nerves?! When you treat everyone like shot sometimes.. Yeah i know your pregnant but that gives you no right to act like a asshole! I know Ima asshole, shid I don't care but, you don't need to act that way! I can't stand when everyone treats you so nice then you walk on there backs like they ain't none! That ain't right!

You went off on Renee cause she was helping you and shit.. You just take shot out on people cause you want US to kiss yo' ass na' that ain't how it go! I won't you to fix yo'self and yo' damn attitude okay! And I mean that shit.. Don't have me have to talk to you like this again!" She nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Okay can you stop yelling.."

"Can you act like you a teen.. And not like you grown??" She nodded.

"Na' I'm sorry I had to put you in yo' place now give me a hug."

"Oh and unpack that damn bag you NOT going no damn where"