Renee Pov

Ik yall missed me so let me just tell yall I found out about Jackie baby and ummmm well lets just say I caught this bitch up in a lie thanks to her friends.

"So what you tryna say?!"

"You ass ain't pregnant hoe! Yo' friends ratted yo ass out. TRYNA use a damn turkey baste r are you serious! Trying to frame my brother. Hoe please.,"

She got into my face and I shoved her back. She tried to swing in be but I clocked her ass. She couldn't grabbed my hair cause I ain't have none. I beat that hoe up. Badly.

"Renee! What the fuck?!" August came out and tried to break us up. She got one hit in and August knocked her the fuck out.

"Bring yo' ass in the house. Out here fighting and shit! If I can't do shit you can't either. I'ma fuck yo ass up tonight." I rolled my eyes and huffed and puffed.

"Oh and you rolling yo' eyes. Get upstairs!"

His deep voice turned me on. "Yes daddy."

"Mhm"

"No fuckin in my house!!" London came out of no where and said. I really think thats when all hell broke loose

"Antonia don't start that shit with me.

"August come on lets go upstairs baby"

"Naw her ass need to hear this ReRe"

"I need to hear what August say whats on your mind"

"Iight you said it. I'm sick of yo fuckin ass running round here talking bout house rules when the one that pregnant"

"What you saying August!! I aint break the fuckin house rule I ain't make this baby in the house" London said yelling walking up on August

"It ain't about the fuckin house rule Antonia you don't fuckin get that"

"August baby calm down"

"Renee NOT now"

"What the fuck is it about then Anthony"

"Its about yo stupid ass being pregnant!!., Running around here acting like a fuckin hoe while I'm away a school. That's what the fuck its about, its about you and that damn baby you fuckin pregnant and you 17 London do you NOT see what the fuckin problem is now!!!."

"August go upstairs let me talk to London"

"Ain't shit that need to be said to me. August said everything that needs to be said, I hope you feel better now that you got that off your fuckin chest now all I have to say to you is get the fuck out my house go back to school or go to yo fuckin girlfriend house. You have cross the line this time. Calling me a hoe I had sex 1 time and got pregnant yes it was a mistake but I'm NOT about to have you or anybody else make me feel like shit about me having my baby. What you can do is get your shit and get the fuck out. Don't say shit else to me take the shit you brought your niece who you feel is a mistake and I'm done with you. Don't fuckin worry about me or mines we will be good with out you.

And with that London went upstairs and I'm stuck looking at a pissed off August.

"August why did you do that shit?!?" I yelled at him.

"Girl, I suggest you go sit cho' ass down! She act like she the god damn Queen of Sheba! She irks my damn nerves, it irks me to see my damn little ass sister pregnant! And she AINT NO damn 17, she 16! Acting like she grown as fuck! And I PAID FOR THIS GOD DAMN house and I ain't going no fucking where!"

"August calm yo' ass down!"

"Renee and your her friend you older than her and let that nigga sleep with her! And she lying about once, ONCE!"

"I am not her mother I'm her friend I can't stop her from doing anything August!"

"Renee just hush please! HUSH! It's a damn shame mane, I'm TRYNA better myself for her and she gets knocked up! Now Ima ask you have they had sex more than once!" I looked at him and twiddled my thumbs. "Don't start playing with yo damn thumbs! Answer me?!"

"No! She hasn't you idiot.. She did it one time your so damn mean and ignorant August.." She rolled her eyes and tried to go upstairs.

"Nah, ain't no going upstairs you gone give daddy some. Ima put you and miss grouchy pants in y'all damn place today." I threw her over my shoulder and she was fighting but that want going to work. I carried her into the bedroom and slammed her down on the bed.

"Put that ass up like I like it."

"Your such a damn asshole August!"

"But, you love me.." She rolled her eyes and she knew I hated that. "You better talk to London.. You really hurt her feelings.." I nodded and promised her I would.