September 8th 2011

Dear Diary,

So today was a hard first day of jr year between all the damn classes I have and all the walking I have to do around this big ass school. The good thing is my class schedule is perfect.I have all my classes with my best friends Renee,Jackie & Lisa.Yes we are still friends best friends and they are the only one's who know that I'm pregnant besides my mom. I don't have any classes with Chris (thank God)but we have lunch together and its weird because he wants to touch me like hug and kiss me and I just don't want him to.I'm scared thats he's going to realize im pregnant and go nuts on me. He can tell something is wrong but he hasn't asked. Anyway I have homework so I'll be back later.

After HomeWork

So Chris called and asked me what was wrong with me today and I lied and told him I was having stomach pains and wasn't feeling it today. He knew I was lying but he left it at that.He asked if he could come over and I said sure cause we needed to talk anyway. So right now we are laying in bed and to my surprise we are cuddling.I mean im shocked considering I didn't want to be touched earlier. I want to tell chris so bad that I'm pregnant but idk how he will react. I'm listening to him tell me about how his classes are and how he wanted to have classes with me and im slowly drifting to sleep I love Chris but diary he talk to much.

Good night