November 27, 2011

Renee

I was still going to say something to my boyfriend, I got my own mouth. "August?!"

"What? Huh?!" August yelled out of his sleep.

"You beat up Chris!"

"Um..."

"Don't um me, Ima um yo'ass why did you do that?! You know you got two strikes already what the fuck! You know what I am not finna stress my damn self over this.."

"That's my damn sister that nigga fucked up when he cheated point blank period. Na' gon I'm tryna sleep girl!"

"Don't play with me.." I said popping him.

"Whattttttt! You want the dick ight Ima give it to you..." he grabbed me up before I could protest he was on top of me.

"Would you stop... " I said as he kissed my neck, and out his hand in my shorts.

"Shit you wet yo body ain't telling me to stop."

"Augustt quit please..." I said basically begging.

"Please what??" He said to me, "please stop because you ain't getting none.." I said rolling my eyes. I nudged him off of me and fix myself.

"Why you acting like that.. Ima defend my sister no matter what you suppose to have my back and that's yo friend!"

"Yeah I kicked his ass already, you didn't need to do that! Now what if you get out in jail because of stupid ass Chris huh? Huh? You won't be getting out for a long time and I can't handle that! I don't see you as it is!" He sighed.

"What you want me to do?" I looked at him side ways you know what, I am gone from this conversation go back to sleep." He shrugged and laid back down.

"Some times I can't stand you.." I said to him before leaving.

"You love me hush.."

"Loving you and the dick is a totally different thing." before I knew it, he grabbed me up slamming the door and throwing me on the bed.

"I told you, to smart ass mouth was gone get you in trouble one day.."

London.

"What the hell is that?" I said to booty.

She busted out laughing, " your brother giving Renee some nookie." I told her ass no sex in my damn house. I got up well tried to and waddled to his room, and banged on the door.

"What the hell did I tell y'all?!?"

"Ahh! Baby you got us in trouble!" I heard Renee moan.

"August I know you hear me?!"

"Damn I hea' yo ass but Ima keep fuckin' my girl, gon' and chill out mane.." I sucked my teeth., and just walked away shaking my head.

"So how did that go for ya."

"Shut up.." I said laughing.

"So um are you going to go see Chris in the hospital?" I looked at her side ways.

"Nope.."

"Are you sure they said he been asking to see you.. Your brother really did hurt him bad, he had to get his jaw wired shut, he can't eat sold food, he really been suffering."

"And? I don't give two fucks about his jaw or him both can go to hell..." She gave me a look.

"Renee was right you are different since you got pregnant.." She got up and walked towards the door. "You know, you use to believe in him and you no matter what.. No matter how many times he fucked up.. Or y'all stopped talkin' you would leave that boy like this.. He made a huge mistake and what you doing now is not you.." She said, I shrugged.

" two wrongs don't make a right London, I may not like him but y'all need to talk for my cousin..." Maybe she was right but at this moment I am bitter towards him...