September 29th 2011

Dear Diary,

School hallway

I was walking to my locker when Renee came out of no where and said "London I swear I never liked that bitch " um best friend what are you talking about I asked her. "Jackie, I swear I can't stand that damn hoe" she said I looked at her and asked what happened I asked. "What the hell does that bitch need to be helping Chris study for his test for when his girlfriend is a damn nerd she said. I slammed my locker and said I will talk to her about Renee you just chill please.

Lunch with Renee and Jackie

Lord please be with me I thought to myself before walking to the table. "Hey guys" I said hey they said. "Ok look imma just jump right into it nee" said. "Jump into what" Jackie said looking at her phone. "What the hell your dum ass need to help Chris study for a test for when his girlfriend is smarter than half the teachers in the damn school" nee said getting pissed. "Dum bitch im not dum and I heard coach tell Chris he need to get his grade up in his chem class so I thought I would help plus didn't want him bothering London she's pregnant" Jackie said. "Yes bitch dum the way you sound now Renee said getting up out her seat imma tell you this 1 time only so listen well if I see or hear you was around my brother bitch that's your ass you got it I don't like nor trust your hoe ass" nee said before walking off. I was sitting there looking lost but them caught on. "Look Jackie your cool but Chris don't need you to help him study news flash I am a chem major so he should be coming to me for help I mean he doesn't have a smart girlfriend for nothing" I said walking away going to find nee.

Finding nee

Right now I'm walking my ass down this long hallway to the spot I know nee will be at the damn gym. Walking in the gym I see Renee talking to chris and she ain't happy. "Chris stop fucking playing with me" nee said "Nee I have a girlfriend who is a damn chem major why would I ask Jackie ass to help me" Chris said. "London I swear imma kill that bitch Renee said you need to remove her from the circle before I beat her ass" Renee said "Renee calm down' I told her looking at my phone seeing I had a text from my cousin ivy asking what I wanted to eat tonight. "I am fuckin calm London but if I see your ass around that bitch imma put my foot up your ass my damn self you got that Christopher" Renee said. Ugh I'm to pregnant for this shit I said walking off I'm going home.

Finally home

Walking thru the door I was greated by my baby cousin Jordan who crawled over to me. "Hey baby boy where is your mommy" I asked him kissing his face walking into the kitchen seeing Ivy big booty ass cooking some chicken. "Omg Im so glade your cooking" I said scaring her. "What the hell London you just can't be sneeking in the house and why you not still at school" she asked me kissing my forhead before taking Jordan out my arms. Ugh I'm really not in the mood to talk about it right now" I said " O no now you really gotta tell me whats up" she said. So I told her what happen and she was pissed. " I never met this damn Jackie but if Renee don't trust her than I damn sure don't trust her ass but bring the bitch around I'll see what she about" she said. "Where is nee anyway I miss her" she said "she still at school she will be over later" I said "ok O and don't think we not gone talk about that lil baby growing inside of you"she said I smiled at the thought and rubbed my belly. "Ok I'm bout to take a nap" I said going up stairs and laying down as soon as I got in my bed Chris text me and told me he was coming over later I text him back saying ok and went to sleep.

After my nap

I wake from a great nap and what do I hear yelling between Ivy and some dude so I go downstairs and see its Ivy and Chris going at it but Ivy is doing all the yelling "Man I ain't fuckin that damn girl what the hell is with you Ivy"Chris said "Yeah Ok you skin light bright bitch let me find out you cheating on my cousin you gone have to answer to me got that"Ivy said "ugh can yall stop please damn Chris just stayv away from the damn girl I don't care if she is cool with me for my baby health its best that you just listen to what Ivy and Renee are saying please" I said "I got you baby I got us you me and my lil boy " he said I just rolled my eyes and walked up stairs going into my room but running right not to go throw up ugh I will be glade when this shit pass Chris came in asking if I was ok I just nodded my head and went to lay back down with Chris right behind me "Baby you know I love you right" he said "yes" I said "good now Good night I will still be here when you wake up" he said as I drifted to sleep