December 1st 2011

Dear diary,

Today me and renee had chem together we are now working in the lab and me and renee are just making a rainbow bubble. When I hear this voice that causes baby Jamiyah to ball up in a ball and cause a pain in my stomach.

"Ms.Williams are you ok?" Ms.Tate asked me as I took a seat

"Yes I'm fine its just that annoying voice caused a pain in my stomach" I said

Ms.Tate looked at me and said "play nice young lady you and your baby"

I couldn't help but laugh and nod my head

"No Ms.Tate you know London don't like that hoe over there" Renee said laughing

"Ms.Renee just for that go help Jackie with this project"  Ms.Tate said laughing

"Gladly I will help her" Renee said walking over there with this evil grin.

Oh shit I guess her plan is now in action

She walked over to her giving her a fake smile. "Here busy yourself.. And don't talk to me."

"Gladly.." Renee said smartly. I did a silent prayer., and went back to work. I looked from the corner of my eye and Renee was mixing something together. I have no clue what she is up to nut it can't be good. I slightly grin. As Jackie was looking away from Renee, re-re grabbed her little hair spray bottle and poured her mixture into it. She giggled and out it back where it was.

"Um are you going to do any work?!" Jackie lyingly snapped.

"I'm going my work perfectly well.. I'm done and I finished my portion of the project hunty. Have a nice day.. Ms.Tate I'm finished o'l slow poke her is taking her sweet time do you want to check my work?" She nodded and walked over to her.

"Very excellent Renee.. You a bright girl."

Humph not as bright as that dome of her head."

Renee rolled her eyes and sashayed my way. She smiled at me, and the bell rung.

"Girl what did you do?!" I said in a whisper.

"Humph step one.. Hair Finna be gone ✔️.." She said, I scrunched up my face and followed her.

•• later that day. ••

I was getting dress in the girls locker room, Renee had fashion class this period. As I slipping on my shirt I heard someone screaming and it sounded like Jackie.

"MY HAIR!!!! What the HELL HAPPENING TO MY HAIR!!!" I had to see this, she was crying and her mouth was wide open as she ran her hands through her long brown hair. It was just coming out my the stands. ✔️

I had to get a picture of this, I took out my Samsung and took a picture putting it on my snapchat and sending it to Renee caption "this was wrong plan?!✔️"