September 25th 2011

Dear Diary,

Well every since the doctor appointment me and Chris went to he won't let me out his sight he walks me to class he doesn't let me carry my books or anything. Im pregnant not handicapped. Right now I'm cooking me something to eat before the girls come over for a sleepover since Chris not letting me go anywhere I'm cool staying in with my best friends besides they are more excited about me being pregnant than I am. Well I'm bout to eat the baby is hungry.

Sleepover

Well the girls are here and right now we are writing out girl and boy baby names. If u ask me Renee is a little to damn happy that i'm pregnant she has already started planning the baby shower I swear she is crazy.

"Londan how about you just name my niece after me." Renee said, I looked at her like she was crazy like bitch I don't want my damn baby coming out anything like you.

Jackie and Lisa started laughing at the same time and said. "Well nice Londan is going to have that damn baby evil as hell."

"Bitch shut the fuck up... my baby aint evil." I said while rubbing my belly theses hoes better leave mama baby alone before don't nobody be a auntie or god-mama.

"Oooooh bitch you so evil.." Renee said I smiled and I kissed her cheek. "Love you too baby sis..." the rest of the night we laughed and ate junk food, talking about Chris and his bossy ways.