September 21st 2011

Dear Diary,

Things have been so much better since I told Chris I was pregnant. Its weird as hell cause he won't allow me to do a damn thing. Right now i'm in the kitchen trying to get a plate but I can't reach it ughh between me being short and having short arms is so damn irritating.

"Londan what the hell are you doing?" Chris said, folding his arms.

"I'm trying to get a damn plate but, I can't... I'm to damn short and yo' damn baby in the way..." I told him.

"Go put your shoes so we can stop and get you something to eat your going to be late for your appointment." Chris said.

Chris you gone stop telling me what the hell to do i'm caring your child i'm not your child so fuckin irritating.

Doctor's Appointment

Well now me and that asshole is at the doctors office and I'm waiting on them to call my name. They need to hurry up because Chris is talking and he needs to shut up.

"London Williams?" the nurse said calling my name.

"Here I come..." I got up going to the back with Chris right behind me. We get to the room and she tells me that Dr. Norwood will be in soon to see me. I thanked her and started talking to Chris he is a little to happy about me being pregnant he has baby names pick out and everything.

"Hello Ms. London how are you?" Dr. Norwood asked.

"I'm fine still having morning sickness but that's it considering the fact that Chris won't allow me to do a damn thing." I look at Chris side ways and continued to talk to the doctor.

"And I take it Chris is your boyfriend?" I nodded yes.

"Well lets see how the lil baby is doing..." I lifted my shirt and she put the cold gel on my stomach and moved the tool around and I saw my baby who is still small I started crying and Chris was just in a daze looking at the screen speechless.

"Well it looks like everything is fine I want you to continue to take your pills and I will see you in 2months.." She said smiling and shaking Chris hand, I just choked back my tears I still can't believe I'm carrying this beautiful Angel.