December 7th 2011

Dear Diary,

I can't believe out of everybody in the house I'm now into it with my own damn brother. Anthony really hurt my feelings with everything he said. He has never yelled at me or called me out my name, and for him to call me stupid ass hoe really cut me but NOT as deep as him telling me that my baby is a mistake!!. Yes the way she was created was a mistake but I'm not about allow him to treat my baby like a mistake when she gets here that shit will NOT happen at all.

Right now I'm just in my room listening just staying to myself since every time I open my mouth I get told about myself. I'm the innocent one in this situation. Never in a million years did I think my brother would talk to me like that.

I hear moans and that pissed me off even more because NOT only did you yell at me called me stupid and a hoe and made me cry you went and fucked Renee like damn you really did NOT give a fuck about me feelings.At this point I don't want to even look at August ass.

I'm packing my bag and I'm living this house fuck August he is a bitch. I'm going to the last place they will ever think I will be.

Where do you guys think London is going??

Do you think she's over reacting