December 5th 2011

Dear diary

Well nee has been on a roll for real she got Jackie walking around balled lmao I can't help but laugh. I'm still not talking to Ivy big booty ass I know what she said but I real think she set me up.

"August come here please brother" I yelled from my room

"Yeah London" August said

"Um if you have a minute can we talk?" I asked

"Yeah nee just left whats up" August said

"Well I wanted to know if you and nee could come to my appointment me" I said

"Yeah we will be there" August said

"Thank you brother" I said

He nodded and walked out

"Oh we going to hear the heartbeat" I said

He turned around and smirked. "Well I can't for rere to be pregnant.. With her big belly and ass.." I laughed. "And Chris really fucked up.. He should be there but I know that won't be happening." I nodded.

"Love you, when she coming back?" I asked him.

"She didn't say, she out doing something.. And to be honest I'm scared for that Jackie girl.." He said chuckling.

"I'm not.."

*******

Renee pov

I just pulled up to the hair salon, my friend works there and she tells me that Jackie comes up there everyday to get her make-up and hair done. Well she well be getting that dome shined.

I walked in I had on a wig and sunglasses as a disguise. So she couldn't tell it was me. I asked what type of make-up she used, so I switched em'. My friend knew what I was up to and she ain't like the bitch either. 

When she moved around, I switched her make-up kit and foundation, plus her perfume. I have her a wink and walked out. Her facial appearance.. Gone ✔️. It was Jackasses on make-up so she couldn't she anyone. But blame her own damn self.. Next target her so called pregnancy..