September 9th 2011

Dear Diary,

Well of course my morning sickness is getting worse. I think it's time to tell Chris about the baby. I have an appointment in 2weeks and I want him to come. Plus I'm a month and a half. I feel so bad for not telling him yet I'm just scared that he is not going to be there I mean we are still young. I hear the doorbell ring and I stop writing.

Telling Him...

Well we are laying in bed right now and I think its time .

"Chris I'm pregnant and I have a doctor's appointment in 2weeks and I want you there."I say real fast.

Right now Chris is looking at me like he's super pissed and I was right. He looks at me .

"London how long have you known?"

" Well im almost 2months ."I said and he went crazy.

"So you telling me the reason you been throwing up not wanting me to touch you and everything else is because your pregnant with my child and you didn't think i should know?!That's real fucked up of you. "

By now im crying (damn hormones) Yes Chris that's why and the way your acting now is why i didn't want to tell you now im pregnant with your fuckin baby.Either you can be in our life or out.Its your fuckin choice. "

He grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over it."Of course imma be there for you and my baby now stop crying and come lay with me."

"Good."I smile at him and he smiles back.

We lay down together and fall asleep with his hands covering my stomach.