September 26 2011

Dear Diary,

Well its the middle of the night and I can't sleep so I decided to write. Right now I'm up hungry and most of all horny as hell. I haven't had sex with Chris since I found out I was pregnant and to be honest it is killing me!! But back to me being hungry I wanna call Chris and have him bring me something to eat but I really don't want to wake him but then again he did get me pregnant so looks like I'm bout to call him.

Calling Chris

So right now I'm calling Chris and his scary ass answered on the 2nd ring.

"London baby whats wrong is the baby ok? Are you ok?" He asked.

"Chris please shut up yes we are fine the baby is just hungry." I said rubbing my belly like he could see see.

"London my baby not hungry you hungry that's a damn shame using my baby for food." He said.

"Ugh would you please just bring me some damn food." I yelled in the phone.

"Alright damn what do you want?" He asked.

"I would like 20 bbq wings from KFC with a side of mac and cheese I also want a large fry from McDonald's and a Big Mac... Did you get all that." I asked him.

"Yeah man I will see you soon." he said.

"Thank you baby." I said to him and hung up.

While waiting on Chris ass

After I got off the phone with Chris I heard Renee burst into laughter. "Any of that for me?" She ask and I laughed.

"Hell no now if you want something you can call his ass back and tell him to bring you something." I said laughing.

"You know I don't like you pregnant I liked you better before you got pregnant London, cause you are just mean." Renee said picking up my phone to call chris to place her order.

Food's Here

Well our food is finally here and I was starving. Starving for food and for some Chris. But, I will take the food first. "Thanks baby for the food." I said kissing his lips.

"Yeah sure wake me up out my sleep and don't ask me if I want anything." He said.

"Chris baby you paid for everything so why didn't u get anything?" I asked.

"Yeah Chris... why didn't cha'." Renee said stuffing her face. I laughed and started eating. I don't know what looks better the food or Chris fine ass. Shid both.