November 25 2011

Dear Diary,

Two weeks after catching Chris

I was enjoying my sleep when somebody is banging on my room door I look at my phone and its 5:45 a.m I ground getting out the better I swear whoever on the other side of this door better be dying interrupting my damn sleep.

"Who the hell is it?" they aint say nothing soon as I was walking back to my bed I heard the voice of the person I've been ignoring for too weeks.

"London Antonia Williams if your ass don't open this door imma kick it down" my damn brother said.

I'm so fuckin scared right now I haven't seen my brother since before I got pregnant and now he is on the other side of the door. I went to open the door but my hand started shaking I made myself unlock the door and got back in bed with my back to the door he came in.

"London" August said

I turned over and looked at him. I know its a million thoughts running thru his mind cause his face is angry not because I didn't open the door but because I'm sure my eyes are puffy and right now I'm crying.

"August I really don't wanna fight with you right now please" I said as tears are running down my face I really don't wanna fight with him

"London stop crying" August said coming to sit on my bed. I backed up a little and put my knees in my chest rocking back and forth.

"London what's really going on?" August asked.

I just shock my head.

"Can we please talk about this when I wake? I asked with bleeding eyes

"Yeah baby sis now come on" he said grabing me and putting my head on his chest.

I cried myself to sleep on my brother chest deep down I'm really glade my brother is home. But I know he is going to play 21 questions when I wake up.

Time to tell the truth

I came down stairs and took a seat on the couch and saw August coming out the kitchen with some chips and two juices.

"I hope you got 1 of them juices for me considering booty got them for me" I said to him while rolling my eyes

"Baby sis you know its for you" he said laughing

"Well thank you now give me my juice" I said to him while trying to reach it.

He came and took a seat next to me and I cuddled up to my brother I refuse to start this conversation off so imma just chill.

"So you ready to talk?" he asked me

"No but I guess I have no choice right" I said

"So lets start with why you haven't been to school in 2weeks?" he asked

I put my head down and I felt the damn tears coming down my damn face again.

"I'm really not ready to tell you but I'm embarrassed that's the reason why I haven't been to school" I told him

"London what you embarrassed about from what Renee told me you been on your shit more than ever every since you found out you was pregnant so I know it's not that your embarrassed about your pregnancy. So what is it really" he said

"Chris cheated on me ok damn there it is" I yelled at him getting up to walk away.

"Antonia sit yo ass the fuck down. Now you taking yo ass to school tomorrow you not about to run away from him and this he won now how do you know he cheated on you" he said

"Are you really asking me this right now we walked in on him fucking the bitch ok damn you bout to piss me off with all the damn questions ok now leave me the fuck alone" I said walking up stairs to my room and slamming my door.

I pulled my phone out and I had a text from that asswhole of a brother.

Big brother: London look I'm sorry but just 1 question

Baby sis: what is it

Big brother: do Chris still live in the same spot

Baby sis: yes do you want the key

Big brother: yeah I know where you keep it.

I have no idea what my brother is going to do but to be honest I really don't give a damn.

Two hours later

August text me and asked me if i showered like the fuck I might be depressed but I'm not bout to stink the hell wrong with him. I just text back telling him yes. Iight cool put some clothes on we going shopping I will be there in 20 mins.

I hopped up and put on my clothes and if I say so myself I look damn good to be pregnant.

With in 15 mins I was ready and walking out the door when August was pulling up.

I got in and we where on our way to the mall I was just thinking I can't fit nothing in my damn closet so with that being said my brother bout to bye alot of clothes and he should know it.

At the mall

Time to spend my brother money and I mean all of it. We where walking thru the mall when I saw a baby store.

"Come on Anthony you gotta buy niece something since your her favorite uncle" I said laughing

"Man have you not been in the guest room that you made her room I been sending stuff to the house already" he said looking at me crazy

"Awe thanks brother but you still need to buy her some stuff" I said laughing

"Iight man come on good thing I brought my black card" he said

"Oh the black card brother got moneyyyyyyyyy" I said

After spending two hours in the baby store August was now paying for the stuff alright your total with $33,456 August gave her his black card and she told him to call her later while giving the card back. Ughhh bitch he has a girlfriend. Anthony get the bags and lets go.

Walking thru the mall Anthony decided we should go to kids foot locker you want anything he asked um no I'm good man stop trying to be chill you damn Jordan lover get the 45s London and imma pick out Jamiyah some shoes. I swear for somebody who wasn't happy about me being pregnant when he found out he sure is spoiling this little girl to death. After getting everything my feet started hurting and I was tired.

"Anthony can we go my feet hurt" I said he nodded and walked off.

While in the car on the way home August put his hand on my stomach and Jamiyah started kicking it scared aug and he moved his hand. I laughed

"Calm down little girl its just your uncle"  I said to her

"August put your hand back on my stomach and talk to her" I said

August put his hand back on y stomach and said "Hey little one I'm your uncle aug you gotta be nice to me because imma be the one to save you when your mom tries to beat you when you get older" he said

I laughed and said omg you killing me Anthony. With that we pulled up to the house and we took everything into Jamiyah room. I'm so sleep I'm going to sleep and with that I went in my room and went to sleep.

Honestly diary I'm glade my brother is home.

London outfit in media
Hair on fleek