Renee Pov

I can't believe what we walked in on I trusted that bitch with my bestfriend heart and we walk in on his no good ass having sex with that bitch Jackie.

I'm still not done with his ass or hers both them bitches on the bus forreal now cause London at giving him them keys back. I really feel bad for my bestfriend is because she won't answer her phone she locks herself in her room she hasn't been going to school she has all our teachers give me her work and she sends it back with me to school.

My bestfriend is embarrassed because of what happen and right now I need her to get her ass up and out that damn room.

"Hey cakes"I said walking into London's house seeing Ivy in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey nee" she said

"What you cooking"? i asked

" I'm cooking baby girl favorite food" she still not eating as much as she needs ivy said.

"Cakes I'm really worried about her I talk to Anthony and he said he coming up here because she won't answer his facetime phone calls and she reading his text but not replying" I said to ivy she nodded her head.

"Yeah I had no choice but to call Anthony because he is the only one to get thru to her" she said.

" Well come on lets take her some food I hope she eat cause if not imma eat it. I said laughing.

Knocking on London's door she asked who it was and we said it was us she unlocked the door and said come in we went in.

"I got you some lobster baby girl" Ivy said london nodded and said she wasn't hungry but she would try to eat well thats a good sign cause she wouldn't eat period.

"Oh nee my work is over there don't forget it" London said. I just nodded my heart hurts for my bestfriend. Ughh would he stop fuckin calling me London screamed throwing her phone across the room.

"Baby girl he don't deserve u ok just leave him alone and worry about your baby girl's health and yours we will handle that ass" Ivy crazy ass said.

She nodded and just started crying all over. "He told me he wasn't cheating on me I give him my all we been together forever and he decides to do this shit after he get me pregnant I hate him let him stay with that bitch he just better take care of Jamiyah or I swear imma call Anthony on his ass" London said mad as hell.

"Um baby girl Anthony will be here tomorrow he said he coming to check on you he tired of u ignoring him"I told her.

"Neeee u didn't tell him did you?" London said

"No bestfriend I didn't but he can tell I'm keeping something from him I think its best you tell him cause you kno your brother will go bat shit crazy on Chris ass" I said to her with serious eyes.

"Yeah you right, but how do you feel about your boyfriend coming in town?" London asked me.

I blushed and said "I cant wait I miss seeing bae every day" she turned her nose up.

"Y'all can't do the nasty here take that to yo house please"London said.

"Oh girl please don't act like u ain't never heard me and yo brother have sex before" I said laughing.

"Oh bull shit baby girl its just like me hearing you and Chris have sex and it sounded like he was killing yo shit glade my baby was sleep" Ivy said

"Omg just shut up and get out please" London said eating her lobster and rolling her eyes.

"Find we will leave but I'm telling August yo ass ain't been going to school" I told her with a evil smirk.

"Best friend why do you think I had you bringing me my damn work you know how he is" London said laughing and pushing us out

"Good night love you guys now leave me alone" she said locking her door. I have to come up with a damn plan to get het out that damn room.

Happy Father's Day to all the real fathers