Chris pov

China wasn't gone be home today, she wanted to be out with her bestie and cuz. I was just chillen out on the couch. I was watching Next Friday one of my favorite movies and smokin' my Mary Jane.

I was getting higher than a kite by the second. There was a faint knock on the door and I sighed getting up pulled my shirt back on. And putting my joint out. "Who is it?!" I yelled.

"It's Jackie..." I scrunched up my face is this girl tryna get my ass killed. I opened the door and there she stood with a black long thin coat on.

"What?!..." I was high so everything was funny and I was horny. She stepped in and pulled my into a kiss, I push her back. "Jackie the hell you doing!" I yelled.

"What you been trying to get at for years, I can do what London can't." She pulled me back into a kiss and I couldn't fight it. We started on the couch first, everything in me was telling me now.. But I couldn't fight this girl, and her curves. "Shit Chris.." She said as I picked her up and we went to the back room.. My room, she pulled off my shirt and unbuckled my jeans pulling my jimmy out and sucking on him. I held her held shit was feeling good.

She was bobbing her head and all. I moved her head and removed her thin bra and panties. I kissed at her stomach and tities. I sucked in her neck as I left marks, and she let out soft moans. I pushed it in her not even thinking to wrap it up. I was going hard as she was scratching at my back.

"Deeper baby..." She moaned, I went deeper and she gasped. "Fuck!" She was to damn wet put she wasn't all that tight. My dumb ass didn't even lock the door and that's when it happened.

-------

"Come on cakes! I can't pick the shit up!" Renee said.

"Girl I'm lifting!!!" She yelled back. I just laughed I couldn't do shit I was pregnant and had a big ass belly in the way.

"I'll go get Chris ass..." I said rolling my eyes. "His scorny ass can't help look like a damn toothpick!" Renee said. Booty was cracking up.

"Aye that is my baby daddy.."

"Soo his skinny ass can't do shit but buss on
One." She said, I just laughed Renee was funny as hell and always cracking jokes on him.

"Just go get niggaican okay..." She said out of breath. I nodded and waddled into the house. I was about to put my key in but the door was open. Strike 1.

I opened it and I guess both the girls seen cause they came in after me. "His high ass probably sleep.." Renee said picking up his blunt.

"Nah something ain't right.." Booty said. "Yeah I got a bad feeling to." Then wee all heard it. "AHH!" A girl moan loud and clear. Strike 2.

"I know that nigga wasn't that horny to put on some damn porn!" Renee said pissed off.. But we all knew it wasn't that. Renee went first with booty and me behind her, and the moans and grunt got louder. "Chris baby right there fuck me!" She screamed. Renee went postal, she kicked the door open and they both stopped. Many heart dropped in the bottom of my chest.

"YOU BASTARD!!!" I screamed about to run and kill him.

"No sis! Lemme do it for you COME HERE BITCH I BEEN WAITING TO WHOOP YO' UGLY HOE MEXICAN ASS!" She looked so scared. "Yeah bitch you should be scared." Booty chimed in taking out her earrings.

"Cakes I want this hoe! You can have Chris then we'll switch.

"Aye man I'm sorry for real bae!" Renee ran over to him and clocked his ass. She didn't care of his lil piece was hanging out. "She ain't yo bae!" Renee yelled.

Booty pulled Jackie by her hair and was stomping her out. She was screaming and trying to fight back, but it wasn't gone save her. I was so over whelmed. I just had to sit down, I felt woozy so I just sat down crying.

"MAN RENEE IT WAS A MISTAKE MAN STOP!!" I just covered my ear and rocked back and forth I can't believe this is really happening..