K26-LM

I stayed inside my room the whole day. I was trying to scan some photos of Chloe and Vaughn on facebook. I never had facebook or any sort of social media account not when Jules, my private investigator, told me about my daughter's account. I can't help but smile. She's too young to have this account. I mean, she's just three years old.

Wala naman statuses or what. Para bang ginawa lang ang account na iyon para mag-upload ng photos. She can be a famous celebrity someday. I can see it..and Vaughn, he's really like me.

Ito lang ang ginawa ko buong araw. Me and my tablet. It's raining since morning at tinamad akong pumasok. I want this day to be a holiday. I sighed. And here comes this feeling again. Yung pakiramdam na sana..sana kasama ko sila. I put down my tablet  and stared at the ceiling.

Magmula nang malaman kong may mga anak kami ni Samantha, parati na akong hindi mapakali. I always want to check on them first in the morning. I stalk them. My kids going to school, Samantha to her office. That has been my daily routine. Kahit madalas late na ako sa sarili kong kompanya.

Everything turned upside down. I could have a family. A happy one, if I just made the right choice. My plans are fixed since then. Nabago nang malaman ko na may mga anak kami. I am ready to let her go..I thought of just letting her go.

****

"Sir..nandito po si Madame Priscilla." my secretary asked. I balled my fist. Sa loob ng halos tatlong taon magmula nang umalis si Skyler sa bahay ay ngayon lang siya ulit nagpakita sa akin. My stepmother.

"Send her in and please hold any calls. I don't want to be interrupted." I told my secretary.

This is the right time to get this done. Ayoko na. Tama ng nabulag ako sa galit o pilitin ko pang magalit kay Samantha. This time, I want to know everything. What my stepmother wants. Kung gusto niya ang kompanya, handa akong ibigay. I want my life to be normal. Gusto ko lang malaman kung nasaan si mom and that she's safe and this will all be done.

"Luigi.." Walang ngiti ko siyang sinalubong. I despised her. I extended my hand to ask her to sit down.

"I am afraid you got the wrong idea of facing me Priscilla. What sent you here?" I calmly said. Kahit pa gusto ko na siyang kaladkarin palabas ng building.

"You've never respected me. Nandito ako to make clarifications." Kumunot ang noo ko.

"What to clarify? Na ikaw ang nagpapadala sa akin ng mga threats? Na hawak mo si mommy? You've been sending people to threaten me. What are you really up to?" I said.

I recognized shock on her face sabay pag-iling nito.

"Skyler talked to me. He pleaded to me. Wala akong ideya sa sinasabi ninyo. My son won't believe me. "

"And you expect me to believe you? You dealt with me..remember? You offered me a deal and yet you'll deny?" I almost shouted at her.

"Luigi...I swear wala akong kinalaman. Yes, it's true I dealt with you. That was because gusto kong lumayo ka kay Samantha...Skyler liked her as well. I was hurt when I saw him drunk one night.." she said. Lalong kumunot ang noo ko. I shook my head in disbelief.

"You told me you want partnership with Mendrez to gain power..para mapabagsak ang mga Alarcon. You pushed me to marry Laureen as well! So don't give me that crap na gusto mo lang akong ilayo kay Samantha para kay Skyler!! " I stood up and pointed at her. I messed my hair.

"Now...where's my mom? Alam mo ba talaga kung nasaan ang mommy??!" I asked and this time I failed to minimize my voice.

"No..I am sorry Luigi..hindi ko alam kung nasaan si Louella. Ang alam ko ay sumama siya kay Dave Alarcon. That was all I knew. I pushed you to marry Laureen..hindi para bumagsak ang mga Alarcon. It's because...mayroon akong malaking utang kay George Mendrez. It was a long story..pero dahil sa utang ko na hindi ko mabayaran ay napilitan akong gawin ang gusto niya..Laureen wants you so bad but you rejected her many times kaya ako..ako ang gumawa ng paraan para--"