P. S.  I gave Loke a present for you. Summon him and he will give you a surprise.

The letter was now damp, since I had been crying. This is probably what Natsu  felt. I quickly put on my cloak. I gather my things and call Virgo.

"Punishment time, princess? "

"No! You know I don't do that! Can you take these papers. They are important."

"As you wish, princess. If that is all I shall be leaving. "

"Alright. Thank you and bye. "

Virgo then left with a poof. I walk slowly towards the train station, thinking about the times I had with Aquarian. Where did she go? Why did she have to leave? Did she not care about me?

No. I can't think like this. Aquarian would have a good reason to leave. She might act mean, Just like a spirit I know,  but she wouldn't leave without having a good reason. After all she said she had to help her fellow dragons.

I put my hood on and walked out of the forest. I decided since it was still early I'll shop around town. I bought some fish for Happy, and a strawberry cake for Erza. I called Virgo again and ask her to take care of these things for me. She then disappeared with the gifts.

I started walking towards the train station when I suddenly tripped. My hood comes off as I caught myself before falling and started looking around for anything that could've caused me to fall. I then saw a shadow near a corner. Rouge. I quickly run back into the forest and go by the river. I look back to see if he is still following me. He is.

So I make my coat turn into water, as well as my clothes, and jump into the river.  I watch as he steps out of the shadows looking around frantically.

"What th-?  I swear she was right here!" Suddenly Sting jumped out of the trees, walking towards Rouge. He place his hand on Rouge shoulder and pointed to the river.

"She's right there. There's no doubt about it." He then walks towards the river. "Alright come out Blondie. "

I curse under my breath as I slowly solidify myself and get out of the river.

"How did you know? "

"I saw you jump into the water. Pretty nice trick. Now tell me where did you learn it from? "

"A dragon, perhaps? " Rouge added.

"Uhh... Well... You see... " I slowly start backing away.

"Yeah? What is it? "

"Hey, wait! Rouge did you trip me? You know you could've just walked up to me and talked to me like a normal person!"

"Yeah. Sorry about that."

"Now answer the question, Blondie. "

"Okay. I was just practicing some other magic. "

"What kind of magic? "

"Well would you look at the time! I must be going. Hope we meet again! " I quickly run off, leaving behind a shocked Rouge and Sting.

I quickly run into the train station and buy a ticket to magnolia. The train won't come in for about another 30 minutes. I decided to get some food before the train comes.

When I get back from my delicious meal,  the train is about to board.  
I quickly get on and see the only seats left were by Sting and Rouge.

Just my luck.

I quickly put my hood on and sit by Rouge. Sting is across from him with the exceeds next to him. Hmm that reminds me, do I get an exceed? I hope I do they are so cute! Speaking of cats... Wasn't I supposed to summon Loke for something?