~ Gray~

"Ouch,my head" My head was throbbing. Just what the hell happened last night.

I saw Jellal sitting on the couch. Why was I sleeping on the couch. Shit! Hangover.. my heads killing me

"You're finally up!" Jellal said, amusingly.

"Yea...Jellal, How in the world did I get here?"

"Juvia dropped you"

What. Jellal looked hella pissed!
"She dropped you off." Jellal repeated.

"How." I asked. Well, that was a stupid question!

"In. Your. Car." He said as he got up from the couch. He literally put emphasis on each word.

"In my car...she rode my car?" I asked.

"Yea..."

"That girl freakin surprises me every time I see her." I muttered.

_______
~Jellal~

"Wasn't this the first time you met her?" I asked Gray, a small smile appeared on his face.

"I've seen her couple of times but I have never talked to her. She was in our school. I've known her, but not personally." Gray said, rubbing his head.

Gray was hiding something.

"So you did know her from before?"

"Yeah... through Ultear. Look, can we stop talking about her. I don't care about her." Gray got up from the sofa.

"I got a call from the bar." I didn't want to tell him this. I knew Susan didn't mean alot to him but I still knew he wouldn't let Juvia go for hurting her.

"Why" he asked. " Is it because of Susan?"

"No. Its your so called fiancee! you're fiancée beat the crap of those girls you play around with"

"She did what? That bitch....is she trying to ruin my reputation" Gray cursed. I can't believe he called her that.

"Bitch? What a nice term to refer to your future wife?" He ignored me.

"What did they say, Jellal?" Gray asked.

"They said there was a huge fight, so I asked them to send us the video footage. Do you want to see it?"

"I have no interest in seeing her fight" Gray got up and took his tie off. He looked angry and furstrated.

"You better fix the words you use. She looked terribly hurt. Juvia doesn't look like the person who would hurt someone without any reason." I scolded.

Why can't he understand her? She's such a beautiful person. Not only is she a beauty, she has a nice personality. Why the hell can't he give this a try? Maybe she can heal that wound in his heart.

"I don't care." He said.

" Gray, Go meet her."