As soon as I was up, I called Junior. “Hey, did you make it?” he sounded a little amused.

“Yeah, I’m here.”

“Good, I’ll be there soon. Just leaving for the airport.” He told me.

“Okay.” I paused for a while and then spoke. “You didn’t tell dad, did you?”

“Nope.” I sighed in relief until he spoke again. “But Brandon dropped by… you should call him.”

“Oh.” Was all I could say. I totally forgot about him! “Alright. See you soon.” I hung up and thought for a little while. What will I tell Brandon? He’d be mad but it wasn’t my fault was it?

Slowly I dialed his number and breathed a lot of air in as I waited for him to pick up. “Hello?”

“Brandon, it’s me…” I bit my lip, hoping he wont hung up.

“Ari?” to my surprise, he shouted. “God! Where are you?”

“I’m coming back in the morning…” I smiled, hearing the concern in his voice. So he wasn’t mad. Good! “How’s Luke?” I asked remembering why he left Vegas at the first place.

“Yeah, he’s okay.” He paused for a while. “So… I heard the news…” my heart crashed. This was what I was dreading.

“Brandon, it wasn’t me. He used me. I didn’t even know how but he got me drunk and the next thing I knew—”

“Shh.” He cut me off. “I know. We’ll talk about it later when you come back. Okay?”

“I’m really sorry Brandon.” My voice cracked.

“Don’t be, okay? I know it was him. Should’ve known the look in his eyes when he first looked at you.” I could hear him say it through his teeth. “You just don’t worry, I’m here for you.”

As much as I wanted myself to believe he wasn’t hurt, I couldn’t. Because maybe he thought he was okay with it but I knew he wasn’t. Who would want their girlfriend to get married to a stranger like this? “I know…” I whispered, unsure of how to react.

Before we both hung up, I heard him. “Ari, I love you.” And the line went dead. I stared at the phone for more then a few minutes until I forced myself up and went for a bath.

It seemed like ages since I bathed or changed my clothes. I felt dirty. Dirty by Chase’s deed! I’ve known the guy for just one day and I couldn’t take him, how was I supposed to spend the rest of my life with him!? He ruined me, my life and everything! I couldn’t face my boyfriend of three years because of him! I don’t know what I’d tell my parents just because of him!

As the water ran down my body, I felt myself burning in a relaxing way. If he thinks he can get away with it, he’s wrong!

*Chase Lancaster*

“What the hell happened to you?” Gage was lying on the couch, with an ice bag on his head. Without hearing him, I looked ran to the rooms, one by one looking for Arianna. I still couldn’t believe she ran away.

“She’s not here.” Gage called out. “Told you she ran away.”

“Ran away! But how?” I shouted at him, stepping in front of him and the television. “I thought I told you to look after her!”

He sighed in frustration and took the ice bag off his head, revealing a nasty purple bruise. “This is how.” I just stared at him and the bruise. Things weren’t settling. “You’re wife hit me.”