Corruption Arc: The Ice fox and the Dragon

Hey readers! Arctic Fox here! Sorry for the huge break that I did. I was busy hanging out with my cousin and family over the break. I hope you can understand that logic in that. Anywho, I hope you enjoy this new chapter in your, hopefully, favorite story! Arctic Fox out!

DISCLAIMER: If I owned Pokemon, why would I write fanfics about it?

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE. IT IS PUSHING THE BOUNTIES OF THE T RATING. YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WISH BUT YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY NEXT CHAPTER!

Deep within Taint territory

POV: Ryu

The entire group was quiet, an upset mood in the air. Pikachu was silently crying, having lost his best friend. Everyone was looking sympathetically at him, knowing how hard this must be for him. The group member after Pikachu that was the most upset was Ryu himself. He had to watch as one of his only friends get tainted right in his face. When he hugged her goodbye, he felt the taint moving through her body. It was the worst thing he had ever felt. It will give him nightmares for as long as he lives. That feeling will never go away. Every time he closes his eyes, he sees her there. It is literal torture. He knows that it will eventually pass and the thought it will always be there will slowly fade away but until it does, he will never forget. Shaking his head, he looked back at the group, a blank, emotionless look on his face.

"Come one guy...we have to keep moving...that's what Nami would have wanted us to do."

At the mention of their fallen friend, tears fell down PIkachu's face and the eyes of the others watered. They nodded slowly and continued on, in honor of their fallen friend.

A few hours later

POV: Ryu

Ryu and the group continued on for a while, avoiding as much combat as possible, wanting to avoid losing another one of their friends. After a while, they heard someone calling out for help. The group nodded at each other and ran ahead towards the sound. When they arrived, they saw a bunch of taints, none of them Nami, surrounding a unconscious, but not tainted,Latias and a lone Glaceon holding them off, spraying Ice Beams at the Tainted as they try to get to her. The group, after seeing what was going on, rushed in to help.

Ryu ran towards the upper left corner of the surrounding taint. There was a Girafarig, a Xatu, and a Alakazam. Ryu went after the Alakazam first, knowing that it had to go down before it realized that it could stop the Glaceon by just using Psychic on it to trap it, making her easy prey. Shadow Claws on both paws, Ryu teleported in front of the Alakazam. The Tainted could only widen its eyes in surprise before it saw its own body as Ryu decapitated the head. The last thing it saw before its vision faded to black was its own body falling over, gravity pulling it down.

After cutting off the Alakazam's head, he looked at the other Taints. They had looks of surprise on their faces before their faces steeled. The two stood at a stand off for around a second before Ryu formed more Shadow Claws and rushed, the Taints rushing themselves. He could tell these Taints were just average grunts, the commanders able to talk and act smarter with tactics instead of just plain rushing, which these two were doing. Ryu sighed in disappointment before ducking under the Xatu's Psybeam and slicing him in half. Vertically. Ryu made a face of disgust for a second before shaking it off, knowing it was necessary. Focusing on the other Taint, he side-stepped this ones attack, grabbed him by the head, and pulled him forward, impaling on on the way. He shook his head in disappointment again at the dying Taint before rushing off to help the others.

At the start of the battle

POV: Night

Night flew into the upper right corner of the Taint circle and, using his super speed, cut the one closed to the Glaceon in the neck, its head instantly gone. The body of the Mightyenea stumbled a bit before falling over, the black ooze already starting to destroy the body. Flying back to the area, he stopped in front of the Glaceon, eyeing the two remaining Taints, a Houndoom and a Arcanine. The two also had the same look on their face as the ones Ryu was fighting. Realizing he couldn't just use his powers on the Houndoom, he instantly caved the Arcanine's skull in with his mind. After the Arcanine's body fell over, Night and the Houndoom looked at each other for a bit before rushing, Night's wings glowing white and the Houndoom's jaw blazing fire. At the last second, Night broke the sound barrier for a millisecond and cut the Houndooom in half, horizontally. Night chuckled before heading off to help the others.