Tournament Finals

A/N: After reading the last chapters Authors note at the end, I only have one question...What the hell is wrong with me?

Hey readers! Arctic Fox here! I'm glad you guys like the rewritten version! I hoped it was much better than the chapter-that-cannot-be-named. Yes, I made a Harry Potter reference on purpose. This will be the finial chapter for the tournament. It will be 6v6 so it will be fairly long. After the tournament, I'm going to REALLY need your guys help. I only have two things planned after the tournament. What do you want our Heros to do? Let me know and I'll see if I like it. Also I'm sorry for not posting in so long. During the weekends i'm usually doing other things. I won't really post on weekends. Or breaks for that matter. Any long breaks I will post, However. Enjoy the chapter! Arctic Fox out.

2 days later, 3 hours before finials.

POV: Ryu

Ryu yawned and opened his eyes. He smiled when he saw Pika laying next to him. Pika and him have become very close. She even likes to call him brother. Floating up, he looked at the groups camp and looked for Luna. Smiling when he found her, He floated over and sat in her face. She smiled at him and gave him his breakfast. After finishing and giving Luna the plate, he looked at the time. He saw that it was only 3 hours till the finials. He looked at Luna and smiled.

"They won't be waking up for a while. You might want to leave the room for a second." Luna looked at him confused before leaving. Ryu then started to glow. When the glow disappeared, a Shadow Pikachu was seen there. It's body was a dark grey, it's cheeks were a lighter shade of grey, It's eyes were blood red. Its ears and the brown on the body is also blood red. The Shadow Pikachu narrowed its eyes in a evil look before looking out at the still sleeping team.

"Wakey wakey little pokemon. PPIIIIKKKAAAAACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Ryu screamed, as he used Thunderbolt on every Pokemon in the room for a little wake up call. The black electricity flew over the bodies and they were instantly awake. He cut the attack off and they all looked at him, shocked. Pika instantly jumped up and attacked the Shadow Pikachu. Ryu just side-stepped her and glowed and returned to normal. They looked at him, slightly mad. Ryu just smiled and floated to the door before knocking on it. Luna came back in and saw the faces of her team glaring at Ryu. She looked at him.

"I don't want to know what you did but if that black light I saw come from the door is any hint, I'm going to saw that It wasn't fun for them." Luna said, Ryu just smiled and laughed.

"I wouldn't think so." He said, while putting his paw up to absorb a Shadow Ball from Shadow. Then they all yelled at him.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" They all screamed, barely holding themselves to not murder Ryu. He just looked at them and pointed to the clock.

"See for yourself." Ryu said, calming. The entire group looked at the clock and they all took in a sharp breath. Then they looked back at him.

"Oh...Thanks." They said, while Ryu smiled smugly. Luna then returned everyone but Ryu and Pika. Ryu then looked at Pika funny before turning back into his Shadow Pikachu form. They all looked at him strangely before jumping onto Luna's other shoulder. They looked at him, confusion on their faces.

"Shadow Pikachu is a fun form to be in and this way I can stay out and still be able to be called out. Besides I like being a Pikachu. I look...where is my scarf?" Ryu asked while looking around. Finding it, He jumped over to it and put it on his new form. It fit Pikachu perfectly. He made a "Huh" noise before jumping back onto Luna's shoulder. He looked at Pika and smiled.

"I might stay in this form now when I'm not doing anything. I look awesome and its fun to be a Pikachu." Ryu said to Pika and Luna. They laughed before walking out the door.