The Winter's Brother part 2

Hey readers! Arctic Fox here! This is a continuation of the last chapter. My face feels fine now so I'm in a better mood. Sorry about that. Hope you enojoy! Also I'm going to start a start two polls on my profile for a story idea i have. Arctic Fox out!

Forest

POV: RyuM

Ryu laughed at Winter's brother's face. It was priceless. His jaw was almost on the floor.

'B-Boyfriend!' RyuL stuttered. Winter laughed.

'You have a problem with that?' Winter asked. RyuL shook his head.

'No...I was just...surprised is all.' RyuL muttered. Winter nodded.

'Good. Now I want you to get to know Ryu for a bit. Me and Moon are going to do the same.' Winter said. RyuL nodded and Winter and Moon walked off. The two Ryus looked at each other and shrugged.

'If the girls say to do something...' RyuM began

'You do it.' RyuL finished. They smirked at each other and started to have a conversation.

'How did you meet Winter anyway?'

'My new trainer found me injured and healed me without trying to capture me. I admired that and let her catch me in my ball.'

'Your trainer is Luna right?'

'Yep. I take it you know her.'

'Of course I know her! My sister is her Pokemon after all. I like her because whenever she trades her out, I can see her.'

'That is one of the things that I like about her that's for sure.'

'That is true.'

'I'm surprised you're taking this so well.'

'What? Winter being captured or you?'

'Both.'

'When Winter was captured trust me, I wasn't happy with it AT ALL. I was thinking about finding Luna and breaking her ball. Once I did find her, Winter explained how well she was being treated and it calmed me down enough for Luna to make the deal about whenever Winter is traded out, She can visit me. I'm fine with you because you make Winter happy and that is enough for me.'

'Thanks Ryu.'

'No problem...Ryu.' RyuL chuckled a bit.

'What do you want to do now? We already had our talk. The girls are probably still introducing themselves. You know how long girls take to do things.' A/N To any girls who read this story, I'm not trying to say ALL girls are slow...just the ones I have seen. Please don't hurt me D: RyuL chuckled.

'True that. What do you say to a little mock battle.'

'Not that I'm saying no but how come?' RyuM asked, RyuL's face became very serious.

'I want to make sure that you can protect my sister.' RyuL said. RyuM smirked.

'You're on. Want me to stay as a Mew or a Lucario?'

'Go Lucario. More fair that way.' RyuL responded. RyuM nodded and glowed. He then became a Shadow Lucario and the two Lucario jumped to ether side of the clearing. Suddenly, Random battle music filled his head. Ryu had a look of confusion on his face as he looked around. "I wonder where that music is coming from?" A/N I only have music in case you want to listen to something. Its the X and Y Wild Pokemon battle song. He shook his head and focused on RyuL. It seems he heard it too. They looked at each other, both with faces of confusion. They shrugged and got into a battle stance. They stared at each other in a Western Shootout kinda way. At the sound of a random branch snapping from a passing by Wild Pokemon, They both ran at each other, yelling battle cries, and charging Aura Spheres. Once they passed each other, They turned around and shot at each other. The two Aura Spheres, one gold and one black, collided and a explosion followed. The two Lucarios, one shiny and one Shadow, ran at each other. They entered the smoke cloud and all that could be heard was punches colliding with punches, kicks colliding with kicks, and the occasional light from a spark when aura bone met aura bone. After the smoke cleared, both Lucarios were back where they started, not even sweating yet. They smirked at each other and ran again. They both charged a Metal Claw and attacked. They started a sword fight like battle with the claws. RyuM saw how it was like a sword fight and smiled. He jumped back, much to the confusion of RyuL, and focused his energy to make a aura bone. However, instead of picturing a bone like he normally does, he pictured a sword. Soon, a black sword appeared in his paw. He smirked at RyuL's shocked face and charged. RyuL then realized how he did it and smiled. He did the same thing as RyuM did and soon, they were, literally, having a sword fight. They were so into the fight, they never noticed that the girls ran into the clearing, worried when they heard the explosion only to be calmed when they saw what caused it, and started to watch. They were just as surprised, Winter less so because she knew of RyuM's antics and him being originally a human, when they started having a actual sword fight. They sparks and noises when the swords connected also attracted some unwanted attention. A trainer was also watching the fight. He had a huge, greedy grin on his face as he thought of which Lucario, he didn't see Winter or Moon, he should go for. He wanted the strange black one but according to his PokeDex, that one was already owned. The Shiny Lucario on the other hand, wasn't. He didn't want his presence known so he didn't call out his Pokemon. He would wait till they tired each other out. Once that happened, the shiny Lucario would be too tired to put up a fight and would be his. RyuM started laughing as the duel kept going on. Soon RyuL joined him and they started laughing as they had a good time from the fight. Once they were done, they both dispersed the Aura Swords and shook paws.

'That...was...fun.' RyuL gasped out, a tired smile on his face. RyuM had the same expression.

'Yeah...it...was.' The trainer saw this and grinned. He picked up a Ultra ball, expanded it, and threw it at the shiny Lucario. RyuM saw the ball and yelled.

'LOOK OUT!' RyuM pushed RyuL out of the way and the ball hit him. It just bounced off as he was already captured. Winter and Moon both gasped at RyuM's quick reaction time. All the Lucarios used Aura Sight as they tried to find who threw the ball. The Trainer saw that he missed and got worried. Even tired, Lucario's were not good Pokemon to tick off. He was about to run when he felt something lift him up. He looked down and saw the sapphire blue eyes of a very ticked off Shadow Lucario. Ryu growled at the human in his grip and threw him into the clearing. He walked up slowly to him and looked him square in the eyes.

"What...is...your...problem?!" Ryu telepathically screamed into the human's head. The human's face went to shock as he heard Ryu in his head.

"You...You...ca-" the trainer started. Ryu cut him off.

"Yes I can talk! Now WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM TRYING TO CAPTURE POKEMON THAT ARE ON A PROFESSORS NO-CAPTURE ZONE!" Ryu screamed into his head as his eyes become cold, going from Sapphire blue to Ice blue. The trainer stuttered.

"I..I thought t-" Ryu cut him off again.

"YOU THOUGHT NOTHING! NOW GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I LOSE ALL OF MY CONTROL AND TURN YOU INTO THE PILE OF TRASH THAT YOU ARE!" Ryu screamed into his mind. RyuL, Winter, and Moon all had similar thoughts at that moment.

"Note to self: Don't piss of Ryu..." Ryu dropped the idiotic trainer and kicked him towards the forest. Once the trainer ran away, with a dark spot near his crotch, Ryu looked back at his friends and girlfriend. He smiled sheepishly and put a paw to his head.

'Sorry about that...' Ryu mumbled. They all laughed.

'Its fine, Ryu.' Moon said.

'Yeah hun, Its fine.' Winter said.

'Thanks for saving me...' RyuL said. RyuM smiled at the shiny Lucario.

'Its fine, man. If you need help with anything else, just call me. I'll hear you.' RyuM said. The two Lucarios smiled at each other and shook paws again. Ryu saw it was almost 7 pm and paled. He looked at Winter.

'We got to go! NOW!' Ryu said quickly. Winter looked at him, confused, until she looked at the sky. She laughed and took his hand and waved.

'See you two later! Bye brother!' Winter said. RyuL smiled and waved back.

'See you, Winter! Oh and Ryu? You owe me a rematch!' RyuL said. RyuM smiled.

'You can count on it!' He then ran towards the lab.

Birch's lab

POV: Ryu

Ryu and Winter pulled into the lab, Ryu still as a Shadow Lucario, and Birch looked at them. He was confused at the Shadow Lucario and how they were holding hands. Ryu saw his confusion and smiled shyly. He transformed back into his normal form and Birch's eyes widened. He made a note to examine Ryu more about when he transforms, he turns into a Shadow version of the Pokemon he turns into. He then saw the look in Ryu's sapphire eyes and smiled.

"You are just in time, Ryu. Lets go." Birch said. Ryu grinned happily and floated after him, doing loops around his head. Once Birch gave him his food, Ryu frowned slightly at it. It was normal Pokemon food. When he saw what Birch had, spaghetti, he floated over to him and started at it, his tongue out and drooling on the floor in front of him. Birch chuckled before looking at Winter for a explanation. Winter told him telepathically and nodded. He gave Ryu some of the spaghetti and Ryu grinned happily and hugged Birch before flying to a chair and sitting in it, looking at the food with a manic glint in his eyes. He started to devour the food, ignoring the laughs from Winter and Birch. Soon everyone started to eat. Once they were done, Ryu floated over to a bed and fell asleep, wondering when Luna would trade out again.

How was that? I think it was good but its up to you peeps. Also on the Poll, If you want me to wait on that one and focus on this one, just tell me in a review. I would really like to write that story but I'm doing for you guys, not me. If you want me to focus on this one, I will forget about the other one for now and work on this one. Hope you enjoyed! Arctic Fox out!