Corruption Arc: The Countdown has begun

Hey Readers! Arctic Fox here! I'm glad to see you're all happy about the update! Also, I'm writing this at school. This may be the only chapter that I can do this on as it takes a while to write one chapter as I'm not always in the Computer Lab. So be advised, I will be writing chapters on my STUPID phone till I fix my laptop charger. Hope you enjoy this chapter of the Corruption Arc! Arctic Fox out!

Birch's lab

POV: Ryu

The following morning, Ryu woke up confused. He didn't remember much about what happened. Soon, however, memories of the past night entered his mind. His gaze steeled as he knew what he needed to do. He tried to float up, only to find that he couldn't. Confused, he looked at what was holding him down. What he saw made him realize that things were a lot more complicated than he thought. Winter was hugging his arm in her sleep. How was he going to be able to disappear for a while as he tried to figure out this problem of the strange, unnatural phenomenon? Looking to his right, he saw the Shadow somehow managed to save his relationship with Light as they were cuddling next to each other in a corner, tails wrapped around the other. He smiled at them before his gaze hardened again. Turning into his human form, he grabbed a piece of paper and a pen to write a note, explaining to them where he went. Finishing the note, he turned back into his new true form and left the building, heading to find his old group. The note he left, fluttered in the wind of the door as it shut, the words he wrote shifting into the light of the sun.

Dear Everyone

I have left to find out what caused this unnatural feeling that has plagued me. I don't

know when I will be back but I promise you, I will be back. See you soon.

PS: Winter, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. See you again soon. I love you.

Ryu

Forest

POV: Ryu

As he approached the location that his old group lived at, he turned back into his human form, not wanting to scare his old friends, and whistled. Soon, rustling could be heard and his old friends appeared each with a smile on their faces. Shade was the first to speak up.

"Hey Ryu! What's up?" Shade asked, smiling at her 'brother'. Her smile, and the others, vanished once they saw the seriousness in his eyes. Night asked the question that was on all of their minds.

"Uhh Ryu? You ok?" Night asked, confusion and slight concern in his eyes. Ryu's hardened gaze looked over all of them, each with concern in their eyes, and sighed. He looked back up and them, his head falling to gravity when he sighed, and said 6 words.

"I need to show you something." Ryu said. The group of 5Pokemon looked at each other before looking back at Ryu, nodding. He sighed and turned back into his true form. Once the light died down, the 5 Pokemon's eyes widened and jaws dropped at the Shadow Mew that was once their best friend. Pikachu was the first to recover.

'Wha....what?' He stuttered, no believing what he was looking at. Ryu sighed.

'I got turned into a Shadow Mew by Mew when she died. How she knew of my fascination of Shadow Pokemon I will never know but still, she turned me into this. I'm not complaining though.' He said. The 5 Pokemon were shocked but soon smiled when they realized he turned into something he always tilted her head and asked another question they were all thinking.

'What do you need, Ryu?' She asked. Ryu frowned, dreading this part.

'A yesterday, I felt a strange, unnatural headache. It felt....off from a normal one. I want to know if you want to do another one of our adventures we used to do a while ago. I want to try to find the cause of this strange headache and I need your help. Will you come with me?" He asked, fearing their answer. The group of 5 looked at each other for a bit before laughing, much toRyu's sadness. Their answer, however, changed his mood around.

'Of course! Why would we say no? You're our friend plus we always did want to go on another adventure.' Nami said, smiling. Ryu smiled at them.

'Thanks guys. You just made my job that much easier.' He said. The group smiled at him before getting serious. Shade, cracking her neck, looked at him.

'When do we leave?' She asked. Ryu grinned at her.

'Now.' He said, grinning.

Unknown location

POV: Unknown

'Sir, where should we start the corruption?' A shadowy figure said. A figure stood off in a corner, thinking. Soon, it stepped out of the shadows to slowly reveal an Absol with a metal claw, black veins covering the fur, pulsating. The Absol, every step it took killing the grass it walked on, smiled an evil smile.

'Now.' As soon as the Absol said that word, it brought its head down for a second before snapping it back up, roaring. The black veins that covered the fur left its body and sunk into the ground, killing everything it touched, turning the very earth into a waste land of destruction and death. The black veins started to spread along the ground, corrupting everything it touched, the plants dying as soon as the black veins of corruption touched them. The Absol appeared weaker as it lost balance for a second before it stood upright, grinning evilly.

'The Taint has been planted. Soon this Earth will be corrupted and soon. It will all belong to me. I will control the world.' With this, the Absol walked back into the shadows, followed by his minions. The ground he left, corrupted and spreading, corrupting more land every moment. As the Absol left the area, it thought one thought.

"Soon, when enough of the Earth has been corrupted, Groudonwill appear to try to cleanse it. That is when I will strike, taking the first pawn in my plan. With Groudon under my control, I will be able to slowly spread to the rest of the Legends. Then, when Arceus falls, I will control the world." With that thought, theAbsol smiled before the last of its body disappeared into the shadows.

There you go! It seems the Corruption has started. Will Ryuand his friends be able to stop the coming storm? Or will the world fall to the Corruption? Stick around to find out. Arctic Fox out!

Pokémon: Shadowed Destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें