Contest part 2

Hey readers! Arctic Fox here! After sleeping on the last chapter, I didn't really like how powerful I made Ryu. I decided to nerf him so that instead of his base power being x3 more powerful than a normal Mew of the same level it is now only double. Also what I really didn't like was how powerful his Shadow class moves were. They are now only x3 his CURRENT power. What I mean by that is that if his attack/sp. attack power goes up during a battle, so does the Shadow moves power. So now instead of being stupidly powerful, his shadow moves are only x6 more powerful than normal. Ok here is the poll

Romance: 1

Friendship: 0

Horror: 0

Humor: 0

At the moment romance is still winning. 1 more chapter till this is over. Vote now or forever hold your peace. Enjoy the story. Arctic Fox out.

Pokemon center trainer room

POV: Ryu

When Ryu, Luna, and Pika got back to the room, Luna kept Ryu out now that everyone knows about him, Luna called out the rest of her team. As soon as they were out they all looked at Ash and Ryu. They even all spoke at the same time.

"You two were so awesome! Ash, you looked so beautiful and Ryu looked so badass!" Both Pokemon blushed from the complements and looked away, each finding something interesting to look at on different corners of the ceiling. Ryu then looked back towards the group and smiled.

"Thanks guys...and girls." Ryu said, Ash looking at the group and nodding. Luna just smiled at her Pokemon and looked at the time.

"OK guys, Ryu and Ash, bed time. You two have a big day ahead of you. Eat this and go to sleep." Luna said. Ryu and Ash both groaned before eating the Pokefood. Ryu preferred human food but he couldn't say it or else risk suspicion. He did find the Pokefood pretty good though. After fixing his fur, he liked the way it looked and wanted to have it like that permanently now, He pulled the covers off with his paws and went to bed. Before falling completely to sleep, he heard Pika ask him something.

"Hey Ryu, If you can just move the blankets with your mind why do you use your paws?" Opening his right eye, he could see everyone looking at him and nodding. Closing his eye again.

"Because I don't want to misuse my paws. I have them for a reason so why not use them. Besides only using my Psychic powers is kinda boring." He then rolled to his other side, his Black as the Void tail falling off the bed. He soon fell asleep after pulling the blanket back on him.

POV Switch: 3rd person Luna's team

As Pika, Winter, Fly, and Shadow stared at Ryu, they all said the same thing.

"Any one else feel like they are being pulled into him because of how black his fur is?"
A/N Its like that feeling where something is so black that it is sucking you in. You know what I'm taking about.

They all then looked at each other for a second. Then they all burst into laughter. Only to be quieted when Ryu glowed blue for a second and the closest one to him, Pika at the time, also glowed blue before getting slammed into the ceiling. They then heard Ryu scream out

"SHUT UP WILL YOU?! I HAVE TO SLEEP HERE!" They all apologized before whispering to Pika if she was OK. Pika nodded and looked at the others before using telepathy only to them.

"Remind me to never get on his bad side..." They all grinned and were about to laugh again when they remembered about a certain Shadow Pokemon in the room. They all decided to talk about the little Mew for just for something to talk about.

"What do you girls and Shadow think of him?" Pika asked, rubbing her head a little bit from when Ryu slammed her into the ceiling.

"I like him. He is fun." Fly said.