Talk with a Legend

Hello there readers! Arctic Fox here! I know the last chapter was short but I kinda wanted to leave it at a cliff hanger :D Ok sue me. whatever but still.

I hope you enjoy the rest of this story. Arctic Fox out. NOTICE: I DO NOT OWN POKEMON OR THE POKEMON IN IT. THEY BELONG TO NINTENDO AND GAME FREAK. I ONLY OWN THE STORY AND THE OCs!

Key:

"Blah Blah" =normal talk

"Blah Blah" = Thinking/Telepathy

'Blah Blah' = Pokespeech

A good 5 hours later

"Uhhhh...What happened?" Ryu put his hands on his head, felling hair. Not surprising seeing how all humans have hair. When he opened his eyes he saw that he was a tad bit shorter. He wasn't paying attention to that as his attention was on the still form of the Mew.

"MEW!" He scream as he rushed over. Slightly confused at why he felt like he FLEW over there instead of ran but he didn't dwell on it. When he go to Mew he could tell she was dead. Tears began to fall down his face as he realized he failed. Slamming his fist into the ground, head bent, he opened his eyes again. What he saw freaked him out. Eyes going wide, he saw a black paw instead of his hand. Screaming he fell down, again being surprised when he felt like he fell about 3 feet even though he thought he was already on the ground. Looking at his now black paw he moved his other hand to try to touch it, only to find another black paw. Freaking out even more, he rushed to a puddle of water he saw. When he saw his reflection he screamed. Instead of the human face he expected, he saw a black Mew head looking back at him, with his sapphire-blue eyes. He then rushed...no...flew to another, bigger puddle. When he got there and looked at himself, he say a Black Mew with his eyes staring back at him. His eyes widened when he realized what Mew did to him. Looking back at her dead body in shock.

"She turned me into a Shadow Mew!" He knew he about shadow Pokemon because he was very fascinated in them. One fore their strange ability's and powers. Two for the fact they are his favorite color, black. How she knew about his fascination about Shadow Pokemon was a mystery to him. It's not like he could go and ask her seeing how she was DEAD. Sighing he realized staying here wouldn't help anything. He tried using his new Psychic powers but found it hard to control. Sighing again, he dug a hole with his paws, instinct kicking in, and used Dig to make a Mew size hole in about 10 seconds. Eyes widening, he wondered how he did that but shrugged it off. Picking up Mew he placed her in the hole and was about to start burying her.

"Mew! What happened to you?! Your body has changed!" Sudden voice in his head made him jump and drop the dirt he was carrying.

"Uhh...hello? Who is this?" Ryu thought. Hoping to send the message to whoever talked.

"What are you talking about Mew? You know its me, Arceus." The voice, now identified as Arceus, said.

"A-A-Arceus?! B-B-But...WHAT!?" Ryu "screamed"

"Ok Mew. You're acting strange. I'm going to Teleport to you." Arceus said.

The next thing Ryu realized was that his god was standing in front of him. He gasped and looked up at him. Arceus too gasped when he saw, what he thought was the original Mew but now black.

"M-Mew? What happened to you?" Arceus mumbled.

"Arceus...there is something i need to tell you. I'm not the real Mew. I'm a human she turned into a Shadow Mew..." Ryu said.

Arceus gasped and looked at the "Human"s Aura and saw, to his horror, that he was telling the truth.

"But..why would Mew turn a human into a shadow version of her? The world can only handle one Mew." Arceus said, stunned.

"She...she..." Ryu couldn't finish so he pointed to her body. Arceus followed his arm and gasped. He saw Mew...in the ground...dead.

"Wha...wha...what happened?" Arceus mumbled, unable to take his eyes off of Mew's dead body.

"I found her in a indent of a cliff with a sharp rock spike going through her chest. I think it punctured her stomach and heart." Ryu said, sadly.

Arceus just looked shocked. He looked at Ryu.

"I...I...*Sighing*...Can I take her body? I want to bury it at the Hall of Origins."
"Arceus...You don't need my permission to do that..."

"I know...its just that if Mew liked you enough to do this...I'm sure she would want you to decide where she was buried."
"I understand Arceus. You can take her."

"Thanks...What is your name anyway? I want to thank you for trying to help her. I can tell by the rags on her plus the oran berry I found."
"My names Ryu sir."

"Thank you Ryu...for helping her through her final moments..." With that, Arceus Teleported to the Hall of Origins, ready to bury Mew and tell the other legends what happened. Ryu, on the other hand, looked around and left the hole there, out of respect to Mew. He then flew towards the forest...Hopping to start a new life with what Mew gave him.

"Oh and Ryu? It's Arceus again. Here, in case you want to join a trainer or just get captured, have them use this ball on you. It represents what you are now."

As Arceus said that, a Pure black ball with a sapphire bottom and the initials SM on the button appeared in front of him. The black half of the ball had a dark as the void color to it and had gold dust-like objects flowing through it, as if they were moving, which they were. The Sapphire bottom half shined to a point where, in direct sunlight, made him squint his eyes from being to bright. He wondered what it was.

"What ball is it? I never seen one of these before."

"Its a new ball I just made. I'm going to just call it the 'Shadow Mew' ball because noone but you will have one."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Every Legendary has a special ball in case they get captured or go willingly."

"Ah. Well thanks again." Ryu grabbed the ball and, surprisingly, it just went into his body. Eyes widening, again...he has been doing that a lot recently, he was about to freak out when he remembered that Pokemon can hold a item.

"So that is what happens to a item...huh." Shrugging it off he walked...floated into the forest.

Hey guys! Arctic Fox here. Ok I bet some of you are like "OMG another Transformation fic ermagerd blargen sargen" but really I don't care. I had this idea in my head for a while now and I just wanted to write it. If you don't like it then just leave. Problem solved. Anywho those of you that don't mind this let me tell you something. Just like a story I read that I liked (Aura Runes...good story you should read it) I'm thinking about having Ryu get "captured" also known as willingly. Also next chapter I'm going to have a poll so please take a part in that. Arctic Fox signing off.