The Winter's Brother part 1

Hey readers! Arctic Fox here! I just had a cavity filled so you know...I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE! Anywho, the poll is a yersh for Ryu the Lucario so I hope you enjoy him! Arctic Fox out.

Pokemon Center Training area.

POV: Ryu

Ryu and the rest of Luna's team were standing next to her as she talked to them.

"Ok guys, Its time for the switch." Everyone groaned except for Ryu. He didn't know what the switch was. Luna saw his confusion.

"I'm switching you six out for my only other team." Luna explained. Ryu then groaned as well. He liked being out and about. Luna kept talking

"So as you know, I'm going to put you guys with my professor. Winter, you know the drill. You can go visit your brother if you like." Winter nodded but then tilted her head.

"Would I be able to bring Ryu with me? I want to introduce them to each other. Boyfriend to Brother." Winter asked. Luna nodded.

"That's fine. As long as Ryu is OK with it." Luna said. Everybody looked at him and he shrugged before nodding. Body language saying "Why not?". Luna nodded.

"OK guys, In you go." Luna returned everyone.

Professor Birch's Lab.

POV: Ryu

Once Luna traded his team out for her other team, Birch released everyone. Before Ryu and Winter could float/walk off, Birch walked up to Ryu.

"Hello, Ryu is it? I want to know if its OK before you go visit Winter's brother if I can look at you. You are a new kind of Pokemon never before seen." Ryu looked at Winter and she shrugged. Ryu looked back at Birch.

"Why not? Don't take all day though. Winter and I have plans." Ryu said. Birch nodded and walked towards his lab, Ryu following.

3 hours later

POV: Ryu

He sighed as he floated out of the lab. Winter got bored a while ago and left. He did not think it would take that long. He hoped that they could still find Winter's brother. Winter told him his name but he forgot it. He floated around the lab, looking at all the different Pokemon from all the different trainers. Every time one of them spotted him, they did a little bow. He sighed. That was getting REALLY annoying. He finally spotted Winter at the small pond in the ranch. He floated over and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled when she saw him.

'Ready to go?' She asked. Ryu nodded and they walked/floated over to the lab. Birch saw them and smiled. He returned them before calling them out outside the ranch's fence. They looked back at him.

"Be back later. We eat at 7:00 pm sharp. Seeing how Ryu is drooling over the thought of food, I have a feeling that you will be there." Birch laughed. Ryu was drooling at the thought of food. Birch and Winter laughed at his face as he blushed and wiped the drool off his face. He then turned towards the forest before looking over his shoulder at Winter.

"You coming?" Ryu asked. Winter nodded and they walked into the forest, looking for Winter's brother. After walking for a half hour, they started to talk about random things.

'How is your brother anyway?' Ryu asked. Winter looked at him, confused.

'What do you mean by that?' Winter asked. Ryu chuckled when he realized how strange the question was.

'How is his personality?' Ryu corrected. Winter nodded as she understood.

'He is the most gentle Lucario you could ever meet. However, if you hurt his friends, he will beat the crap out of you, maybe even kill you if you tick him off enough.' Winter answered. Ryu paled slightly as he thought to himself.

"Note to self: Don't piss off Winter's brother." He thought. He then shook his head. Winter looked at him.

'If you used to be human, don't you miss your family and friends?' Winter asked. Ryu's head fell as he became sad. Winter detected that from his aura and regretted asking.

'My family is dead and the only human friend I ever had was Mike. The only friends I really had were small group of Pokemon. I should have you meet them someday.' Ryu answered, tears threatening to fall as he remembered his dead family. Winter saw this and really regretted asking now. She walked up to him and gave him a huge hug.

'I...I'm sorry for asking.' Winter mumbled. Ryu shook his head.

'It's ok...you didn't know...' Ryu mumbled back. He left her grip and floated on ahead, Winter watching sadly at his back.

"Why did I have to ask that? I'm such a idiot! He would have told me about his family if he wanted to! Now I just went and made him remember painful memories! I'm such a idiot!" She thought to herself. She shook her head and followed him. Ryu smiled back at her before floating onward.

1 hour later

POV: Ryu

He looked over at Winter.

'Do you know where he normally is?' He asked. He didn't want to miss the food so he was getting slightly worried. She looked at him.

'Don't worry. We are getting close to where he normally stays. In fact, I think I can hear him now.' Winter said. Ryu listened and he heard faint talking up ahead. It sounded like a Lucario and and a Eevee talking to each other. Once they reached the bushes separating them, Winter looked at him and talked to him telepathically.

"Let me go first. I want to let him know about you first before he sees you." Winter said. Ryu nodded and watched as she walked into the clearing. He heard their conversation.

'Hey Ryu!' Winter said. Ryu nodded. THAT was his name! He forgot about that. This would be awkward with two Pokemon with the same name.

'Winter?! Its good to see you sis!' RyuL said. A/N As long as Ryu the Lucario is around, Ryu the Mew will be RyuM and Ryu the Lucario will be RyuL.

'Hi Winter!' The Eevee said. Winter smiled at her.

'Its good to see you to Moon!' Winter said. The now identified Moon smiled. Winter then smiled mischievously.

'So Ryu, How is your...crush...doing?' RyuL smirked at her.

'Moon and I are doing good, right Moon?' RyuL said. Moon smiled and jumped into his lap before kissing him slightly. Winter was shocked. She didn't see that coming. After Moon jumped off, RyuL looked back at Winter and smirked.

'Now, who is that friend of yours that followed you?' RyuL asked. RyuM jumped. He didn't think that he would find him. He then realized how. He is a Lucario. Of course he would know he was here. Winter smirked.

'He knows your there. Come on out Ryu.' RyuL was surprised. Her friend had the same name as him. When RyuM floated out of the bush, RyuL and Moon were shocked beyond belief. RyuL went to bow to him but RyuM stopped him with a weak confusion, knowing the Psychic attacks were very effective against Lucarios so he didn't want to hurt him. When RyuM stood RyuL up, RyuL looked at Winter, shock still on his face.

'He is a...' RyuL mumbled. Winter smirked.

'Yep.' Winter said. RyuL shook his head. What else, was he her boyfriend as well?

'What is he to you? Friend, mentor, what?' RyuL asked. Winter smirked even wider.

'He is my boyfriend.' Winter said.

Ok guys, I know that his one is shorter than most of my chapters but like I said in the beginning, I just had a cavity filled. I'm not really in the mood to write but I had to because I haven't made a new chapter to this story in a while so I wanted to get one out for you guys. I hope you enjoyed. Arctic Fox out...I still can't feel my face.