Contest part 1

Hey readers! Arctic Fox here! The last chapter was just about Luna's team. This chapter will be about the Contest. It will be broken into two parts. The first part will be the first two rounds. The second part will be between the final round and a...surprise. Anywho onto the poll:

Romance :1

Friendship: 0

Horror: 0

Humor: 0

So far only one person has voted. Now that there is a vote after 3 chapters the winning genre will be introduced then. Vote now to get your favorite genre in your (hopefully) favorite story :D I'm going for at least 2k words this time. Arctic Fox signing off. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN POKEMON! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DO WANT TO!

The next morning

POV: Ryu

Ryu yawned and woke up. Looking around he saw that everyone else was still sleeping. Pushing the blanket off him with his paw, he floated up. Looking around the room for something to eat, he noticed that Ash was actually awake.

'Hey Ash?' Ryu talked normally because only Ash and him were up. Ash looked over her shoulder and saw him.

'What do you want Ryu' Ash said, a little edge in her words. Ryu noticed this and raised a eyebrow.

'I don't know why you don't like me but I understand. You want me to prove myself to you." Ryu said, no emotion in his voice. Ash, surprised at how right he was without using telepathy, if he did she would have felt him in her head. She nodded

'Well now that thats out of the way, Where does Luna ke-' His stomach cut him off by making itself known, finishing his sentence for him. Ash just laughed and motioned to follow him with a paw. He followed her, blushing, to Luna's bed. She shook her a little bit and Luna woke up.

"Ugh what is it Ash? I'm trying to-" Ryu's stomach made its self known again, cutting Luna off. Both girls laughed at Ryu's even brighter blush before Luna got up.

"I guess that answers my question. What do you like to eat? "

"Eggs and Bacon. I had them once and they were AWESOME!" Ryu panicked when he said the first part of the sentence so he made it sound like he had it one time. Not every day.

"Really? Strange choice...OK I'll get you some eggs and bacon after I take my shower and get dressed ok?"

"Sure. I'll be waiting." Ryu replied. A couple of minutes later, Luna came out with her new clothes for the day. She looked at the clock and saw that she had more than enough time till they had to go register. Nodding she left the room and went to go get Ryu his eggs and bacon. A/N Great, now I want scrambled eggs and bacon...stupid mind. Once she left, Ryu floated towards the window and looked out. His hair and fur still the way they were before he went to bed. While he waited he looked out the window. He just then remembered something. Turning around, he looked at Ash.

'How did you get out of your ball? You were in it when we went to bed.?'

'Huh, oh its a little trick I learned. I would tell you but...I don't like you enough.'

'Whatever, just wondering how you got out is all.' At that moment Pika, who was sleeping this entire time, yawned and woke up. She looked around and saw that Luna was gone. Panicking, she jumped down and started running around. Ryu was so entertained that he never tried to help her, he just followed her with his eyes as she ran around the room. Ash, on the other hand, knew how crazy Pika gets when she doesn't know where Luna is.

'Pika! It's OK! Luna just went to get Ryu so food. That's all. She is not hurt!' Ash said, trying to calm down the crazy pikachu. Pika instantly calmed down, and belly flopped the floor. She was panting when Ash came over and used her muzzle to lift her up. Placing her on the bed, she turned to Ryu. She saw his entertained gaze as he watched Pika.