Tournament part 3

Hey readers! Arctic Fox here! For some stupid reason I can't reply to guest reviews...anyway here are my replys to guest reviews

Luckywhisker: Yes, I did take your advice. I found it kinda interesting and may add a nice touch. Also Zeena was just watching. I didn't add her because I didn't plan to have her to be in to begin with.

PokeKing: I have seen Greninja take a beating before. I based that Greninja off of the one I have seen. Plus don't underestimate a Pokemon's Will XD

I just want to let you guys know that I reply to ALL reviews. I find it nice that you went out of your way to say something about this story so I will go out of my way to reply to you. If I don't reply then I didn't see it yet. Hope you enjoy the story! Arctic Fox out.

Tournament trainer room(?)

POV: Ryu

Ryu smiled. He was in a good mood at the moment. At the moment, he was play-fighting with his "brother", Raichu. What put him in a good mood was that he saw Raichu and Pika holding paws. When he saw that he laughed and tackled Raichu. They both started laughing while Pika looked at her crush and her best friend play around. After telling Raichu about Pika, Ryu and Raichu had a big brother-little brother relationship. Raichu was considered the big brother even though Ryu was more mature and older than Raichu. It was all because Ryu preferred to be a little brother because he could still screw around in Raichu's presence. Raichu, on the other hand, couldn't because he had to be a "Big Brother" and "Show" Ryu how to behave. When Ryu played with him though, It was fairly obvious which one was actually the big brother. Ryu was more mature when it came to them playing. Raichu would be a bit more...playful...than Ryu. Ryu always was keeping him from breaking things or what not. Luna was also watching one of her favorite members of her team having fun with Zee's, nickname Zeena lets her friends cal her, Raichu. She smiled at the bond the two had. She still didn't know what caused it.

After their play time, Raichu tried to become his "Big Brother" attitude even though everyone knew it was the other way around. Ryu was doing his normal thing he does after working out or battling, eating a carrot. Ryu learned that the tournament had a supply of carrots and after some...slight...persuasion, the tournament people gave him about 20 perfect carrots. Ryu was a happy Mew after that. While Ryu was munching on his carrot, Raichu started to talk with Pika. Luna then released her team and gave everyone their dinner. Ryu saw that Luna had fake-steak and his mouth started watering. Luna saw him staring at her food and raised a eyebrow.

"Do you like ALL human food?" She asked. Ryu normally would have denied it and said that he was just curious but the steak hypnotized him. His head gave a slow nod and Luna laughed.

"I guess I will have to let you eat human food from now on." Luna said. Ryu snapped out of his trance and gave Luna a big hug. She smiled and hugged him back before giving him a piece of her steak. Ryu's mouth watered as she added some potatoes as well. After getting his dinner, Ryu flopped...yes, flopped...down and started to devour it. Everyone laughed at Ryu's antics while he was wide eyed and closed eyed while he ate. After finishing his food, he floated over to Luna, gave her the plate, and hugged her again.

"Soooooooo much better than PokeFood." Ryu mumbled. Everyone laughed again and he looked at the time. He sighed.

"I really need to get a watch of some sort."Ryu mumbled. Thinking he thought it to himself, he was surprised when everyone laughed AGAIN. He put a paw behind his head and chuckled while the rest laughed. As he looked at the clock again, he saw that it was around 10:00pm. He looked at Luna.

"I believe it's Tournament bed time now." Ryu said to Luna. She looked at the clock and nodded.

"Nice catch Ryu. OK, Ryu and Winter? Bed time." Luna said, Winter looked at Ryu with slight annoyance before she went back to smiling at him. Ryu chuckled and went to bed. Before he pulled the covers over him, he stopped. He floated out of bed to the mirror and everyone laughed.

"Took you long enough Ryu!" Luna laughed, while Ryu started in horror at his messy hair style. He used a couple bubbles on his head fur before smoothing it out to the way he likes it. Zeena laughed before handing him her brush. He nodded in thanks before using the brush to make his fur even better looking. He then looked at his normal fur. It wasn't shiny like it should be. Grunting, he used the brush till his fur became a shiny black again. Satisfied, he gave Zeena her brush back. He then went to bed after brushing his teeth.

The next morning.

POV: Ryu

Ryu yawned and looked around. surprisingly, he was the first one up. Floating out of bed, he checked his fur in the mirror. It still was like how he made it last night. Smiling, he sat in a chair while he waited for them to wake up. Becoming curious, he smelled himself. He almost gagged. He smiled like a muk that hasn't took a bath of any kind in 10 years. Floating to the bathroom, he locked the door. He then got in the shower.

After 10 minutes, he came out of the shower and towards the mirror after shaking himself dry in the tub. He grabbed Zeena's brush, he didn't see that everyone was awake, and started to brush himself. After he was satisfied, he started looking for something to put the brush on, without looking seeing how he was distracted with how "badass" he looked. He then felt someone pull the brush and he jumped. Turning around, he saw that everyone was up, grinning at him. He sighed. After letting go of the brush, he looked at Luna.

"Can we go now? I don't want to be remembered as that mess." Ryu said, annoyed that he went to battle looking like a rag. Luna smiled and returned everyone, except for Pika...after seeing that something wanted his attention in his memory. He couldn't quite remember what it was. Shrugging, he would deal with it later. At the moment, he was practicing his moves on the dummy. He decide to work on different types of moves so he could face whatever attacked him.

After training 1 of each type of move, he saw that he was about to be called out for the Tournament. Luna was being introduced at the moment so he knew it would be soon. He then saw something interesting. Luna went for both his and Winter's balls. He realized they must be doing a double battle. Ether way, he couldn't wait to fight side-by-side with Winter for the first time.

Once the golden energy from his ball disappeared, he looked to his left and smiled at Winter. She smiled back at him before focusing on the enemy. They were fighting a Charizard and a Pikachu. They both, like always, bowed to him. He sighed, wishing they would stop doing that. They then rushed each other. Winter formed a Aura Sphere and fired it at the Pikachu. Charizard used Flamethrower on Winter. Pikachu used Thunder on Ryu. Ryu used Protect on Winter to Protect her from the Flamethrower.

Winter looked at him, quilt in her eyes, as Ryu screamed as he was electrocuted. After the attack wore off, The Pikachu was hit by the Aura Sphere. It sent the mouse into the wall. It jumped out and shook itself before jumping back into the fight. Ryu slowly shook his body to get rid of the shock. Ryu then used Water Pulse, the water move he practiced, on the Charizard. Because Ryu worked on its speed, The Charizard was hit before it could dodge. It did x4 damage and Charizard screamed in pain. It was barely standing. For revenge, the Pikachu used Thunder of Ryu. He screamed again as the electricity flooded through him. Winter became pissed at the Pikachu for hurting Ryu so badly. She used Close Combat on the mouse. Close Combat was a powerful attack to begin with but add Winter's rage made it even more so. The Pikachu was also barely standing. It hit Winter with a close-range Thunder. Now everyone was barely standing. Ryu decided to go after the Charizard before it could attack Winter. Teleporting behind it, he did his standard finisher. Hitting the Charizard 5 times total with Shadow Claw, It fell over. It was out before it hit the ground. The Pikachu replied in kind. She used Thunderbolt on Winter. She was out like a light. It was down to Ryu and the Pikachu. They nodded at each other, before rushing. Ryu used Shadow Claw while the Pikachu used Volt Tackle. When they collided, smoke filled the arena. When it cleared, a Pikachu was seen, unconscious, under a grinning Ryu.

"Charizard and Pikachu are unable to battle!" Ryu and Winter are the winners!" Ryu smiled before fainting himself.

YAY! ANOTHER BATTLE OVER! The tournament is down to the finals! Who will Luna face? Will she win? Maybe. Will Raichu and Ryu continue their big brother-little brother game going? Who knows. I do. Not going to tell you. Or maybe I will. Probably not. Anywho, Hope you enjoyed the story. AGAIN, DO YOU GUYS PREFER LONG CHAPTERS WITH ONLY 1 A DAY OR SHORT CHAPTERS WITH 2-3 A DAY? Review/PM me your answer! Arctic Fox signing off.