Corruption Arc: First blood

Hey Readers! Arctic Fox here! RANDOM QUESTION TIME! Anybody want to do a Star Fox RP? RANDOM QUESTION OVER! EXPLOSIONS! It's time for combat!Very bloody combat. Hope you enjoy the chapter! Arctic Fox out!

Forest clearing

POV: Ryu

Ryu tucked as one of the black veined Pokémon jumped at him, the beast flying over his head. Turning around, he saw his team fighting for their lives, not wanting to get hit; not knowing what would happen if they did. Turning back to the fight, Ryu's eyes widened as he saw another one of the creatures jumping at him, sidestepping, he saw its eyes, pitch black holes of no emotion or life. Just death. He realized then that they were not alive or alive as most would think of the term. He turned to his team, who were just dodging and not trying to fight, and called out.

'They are not Pokémon! Whatever they are, they want to kill us so let's respond in kind! Take them down! Give them the mercy they deserve!' Ryu screamed, ducking as another one jumped at his head. This time, instead of letting it just go over, he slashed up in an arc with his Shadow Claw, gutting the beast. The animal, zombie, thing landed on the ground, its stomach cut open and its guts on the floor, black ooze coming out of the thing. They group looked at it in disgust before engaging in combat. The beast were slowly but surely getting cut down, their bodies covering the ground and the black ooze sinking into the ground. Looking over his shoulder after his last kill, he saw his team with their own kills. Shade was using a black aura sword, something that Ryu decided to try as he formed one and cut one of the beasts in half, and was very efficient with it. Pikachu was using Iron Tail as a blade to cut off limbs before finishing them off. Espeon was using her Psychic powers to assault the minds with so much force; the victim's head was crushed. Nami was using high pressure water bursts to cut them to shreds. Night was using a combination of Espeon's attack and Pikachu's attack, crushing their heads with his powers and using his speed and steel wing for slicing and dicing. Alice was still not recovered from the impact of the tree so she was in the middle of the circle, stopping anything that tried to get in the middle of them. After a while of combat, the number of the Tainted decreased till none were left. The group of 6 was panting from all the combat they did but had smiles on their faces. They each looked over their bodies to make sure they didn't get hit. None of them did. Sighing in relief, they didn't want to know what would happen if they got hit, they looked at each other, disgust at what they just had to do. Ryu was the first one to be able to speak.

'Wha.....wha...what was that?' He stuttered quietly, not believing what just happened. Shade shook her head slowly, just as confused.

'I....I don't know...' She whispered, not finding her voice. The group looked around at all the bodies. The former Pokémon turned...things were all dead, all of them missing some form of limb or part of their body cut open, revealing the tainted organ inside. The former green grass was now almost all black from all the black ooze/blood of the things. They were about to start burying them when something strange happened. The bodies started to dissolve as the black stuff destroyed the very molecules of the body. The groups faces turned to horror as the bodies of the things dissolved into nothing but the black stuff. After all the bodies disappeared, the black stuff covering the floor, the group backed off, Ryu and Night disgusted while the girls gagged. Then they smelt the smell. A smell so rancid it put a Muk to shame. They all gagged then and turned away. The group could not believe what they just saw. Night recovered first.

'That...That was disgusting!' He yelled, turning his head to try to not smell the rancid smell. The girls and Ryu nodded, agreeing completely. The group ran off, wanting to get as far away from the scene as possible. After they felt they were far enough away, the looked at each other. They looked at each other and, without saying a word, nodded before continuing their mission. To find whatever messed with Ryu's mind.

1 hour of traveling later

POV: Ryu

After traveling for an hour, the group started to notice really strange things. The world was become dark and the plants were becoming dead. That's when they noticed the earth. They stood, shocked, at what they saw. The whole ground was covered in the black veins. They then noticed one of the black vein covered Pokémon approaching, carrying something. Nodding to each other, they ran towards some dead bushes, the black leaves covering the bush hiding them. Night didn't really run, he just floated above the height of the approaching creature and turned invisible. When the creature got closer, they had to hold back a gasp. On the back of the now recognized Buizel, was a femalepikachu. When Pikachu saw her, he almost jumped out and to try to save her but was stopped by Nami. He looked back at her, fury in his eyes but she calmly pointed behind the buizel. Following her paw, his eyes widened, glad that Nami stopped him. Behind the Buizel were almost 50 of the black veined Pokémon. The group decided to just watch and see what they would do with the unconscious Pokémon, knowing that, no matter how much they wanted to, they couldn't help or risk getting killed. The Buizel suddenly turned toward the Pokémon following him. It raised a paw, flipper, thing as it started to talk.

'Ok. We are about to enter the land that has been Tainted. Let's turn the group that we have now into fellow Tainted before we keep going, less time we have to carry them.' The others sighed in relief as they wouldn't have to carry the bodies went first. Setting the pikachu down on the Tainted Earth, he used his teeth to bite into the pikachu, making Pikachu whimper but the Buizel didn't know that, and drew blood. He pulled back and spat.

'Ugh. I hate doing that but it's the only way for me to draw blood. Ugh I wish I could find another way. That's disgusting.' He mumbled to himself, which the group of 6 heard and knew then to never let them draw blood on them, as he stood up. He stood back as the earth pulsed as the red blood of the pikachutouched the ground. Then, some of the Taint jumped into the wound. The body was still for a second before it started twitching. Soon it was thrashing around, screaming, for a minute before falling silent. Then black veins started to appear on the body as the Taint finished its job of corrupting the pikachu. Her eyes then slowly opened, what once was a black eye filled with live, was a emotionless black eye. She stood up and cracked her neck before nodding to the Buizel. She called up the other members.

'Ok. Hurry up! We got things to do!' One by one, the othersTainted to unconscious Pokémon. Eventually, Pikachu unconsciously gagged which alerted the others. The Buizel then turned and looked straight at were Pikachu was hiding. Slowly, it started to walk to where Pikachu was hiding. Putting a flipper on the bush, it waited a second before throwing it to the side.

There you go! No time for talk! Hope you enjoyed! Arctic Fox out!