Training Time

Hello there readers! Arctic Fox here! A lot of people (also known as three...good enough for me) have been saying that I'm doing a good job at this. I really appreciate you kind words :D Now on to the poll

Romance : 0

Friendship: 0

Horror: 0

Humor: 0

...come on guys vote. I'm doing it for you. Please? :D Anywho here is the story for you guys. Enjoy. Arctic Fox out.

A hour later

Ryu yawned and opened his eyes. What he saw confused him for a second then he realized he was in his custom ball. What he saw was the perfect habitat, if you will, for him. It had a little hammock off to the side, some hills to climb, picnic table in a little field, and a Area to practice his attacks. He would use that area a lot he could all ready tell. Looking up, he could see what was happening outside his ball. At the moment Luna was walking in a forest, Pika on her shoulder. He tilted his head for a second, wondering why she wasn't in her ball. He could tall Pika was a girl by the little...thing...at the end. He didn't know what to call it so he left it at that. It was like two little bumps at the end curving towards the middle and meeting. He lost interest and looked at his ball. He smiled and floated over to the training dummies. He stopped and looked at the table strangely.

"It's not like anyone can get in here so whats the point?" Shaking his head, he kept going to the practice range.

"This makes sense at least. That way I can work on my new powers. I still can't believe i'm a Shadow Mew. I never would have guessed in a hundred years that this would happen to me. Not that I'm complaining or anything." Floating over to the practice dummies, he stopped. He didn't know what attacks he knew besides teleport. He had a idea. Maybe if he did what he did with teleport it would work. Focusing his energy, he thought of a ball of Aura to appear in his paw. Looking down, his eyes widened. Sitting there, without a care in the world, was a black Aura Sphere.

"Huh. I'm mew so I guess I can learn every attack. I didn't think it would be this easy though. Maybe it gets harder with the more complicated attacks." Pointing his paw at the dummies, he pictured the sphere launching at the dummies. It did. Hitting the dummy in the chest, It exploded. When the smoke cleared, all that was left was a stick of where it used to be. Frowning, he thought he would have a limited amount of targets. However, a new dummy appeared right where the old one was. Sighing in relief, he tilted his head to the side as he thought of what to do next.

"Hmmmm...Maybe I could...no...what about...no...I got it!" Picturing his paws grow black aura claws, he looked down. Sure enough, he had a Shadow Claw ready to use. Once he said the name of the attack he thought of something.

"If i'm a Shadow Pokemon do my Shadow attacks become stronger? I think so. I better learn some more after this." Picturing both paws using Shadow Claw, He rushed a dummy. Swing his claws at it, he made two cuts on its chest, another on its head and for a finisher, just for fun, he floated up and turned 90 degrees before spinning and doing a powerful downward slash, cutting the dummy in half.

"Yep, Shadow attacks become stronger. No way a normal Shadow Claw could cut it clean in half. Theses things are made of the hardest wood in nature going by the fact that its density." He smiled, he couldn't wait to try this out. Getting a idea, he called out to Luna.

"Hey, let me out I have a idea." Thats when he realized she was in a battle with a random trainer.

"Sorry Ryu, I don't want to have you get known yet." Luna thought.

"I didn't realize you where in a battle. When this is over, let me out. I want to ask you something." Ryu said to Luna's mind.

"Ok Ryu...If you say so." Luna thought. Ryu, remembering something.

"Hey, whats with the picnic table in here? No one else can get in here."

"If I turn on the program in the ball, You can join other peoples balls. I have that off for now. I want you to meet my team later. Besides Pikachu that is. NO LOOKIE at my team!" Luna thought.

"OK OK, don't bite my head off. I won't watch...for now." Ryu chuckled. After finishing his conversation, he tried his hardest to avoid listening or watching the battle that was taking place above his head. He focused on working on his shadow attacks. He decide to get some range attacks and went for Shadow Ball. Picturing a ball of dark energy and shadows, he looked and saw that he did make a Shadow ball. pointing his paw at a dummy he launched it and saw it explode in a bigger explosion than the Aura Sphere. When the dust cleared, his eyes widened. He took out not only the target dummy, but 3 more around it.

"That is...a powerful Shadow Ball." he mumbled in normal talk. He would have to be careful with that. He didn't want to kill a pokemon just knock it out. After getting all the Shadow type attacks that he wanted, even though he could get them anyway just by thinking of them, he decided to take a nap. He did good today.

30 minutes later

POV Switch: Luna

After the battle with the random trainer, which didn't end to well for him. He couldn't even beat one of my team, she walked into a clearing. After setting up camp she looked around. Tilting her head to the side, she swore she was forgetting something. Looking down, she saw Ryu's custom ball in all its majestic glory. Widening her eyes, she remembered what she was forgetting. Grabbing Ryu's ball, she clicked the button and threw the ball in the air. It opened and shot out its golden light. After falling down, Ryu came out...sleeping? She laughed at that and, smiling, waited for him to wake up. She didn't have to wait long.

POV Switch: Ryu

1 minute later

Ryu yawned and opened his eyes. What he saw made him bolt up right. Luna was sitting there with a huge grin on her face. Looking around, he saw that they were in a small little clearing. Looking back at Luna, he floated roughly 2 feet in the air. Not using his normal talk, because it would just sound like "Mew" he talked to her with telepathy

"Ok, Down to business. What I wanted to talk to you about was if there was some place around here where I can battle. Like a tournament or Contest or something along those lines."

"There is a tournament in about a week and a contest tomorrow. Is that good for you?" Luna asked.

"Thats perfect. Where is the Contest and how are we going to get there in a day?" A/N I'm having this based in Hoenn

"Its in Lilycove City, which is right around the corner. How we will get there is simple. You can teleport us." Luna said, calmly

"A-Are you sure?" Ryu was a little scared. It was hard enough to teleport HIMSELF somewhere but with two people it sounds even harder.

"Yes i'm sure. What? Are you too weak to do it?" Luna taunted. Saying that was a risk. She didn't know what his responds would be.

"Is that a challenge? Then your on. I'll get us there easily!" Ryu was easy to taunt. His paws becoming fists and his face becoming insulted.

"I knew you could do it. Now lets go shall we?" Luna smiled.

"Fine." Ryu mumbled, still mad at her calling him weak. He closed his eyes and focused his energy again. He thought of the forest outside of Lilycove city but with him AND Luna there. He saw a flash of light behind his eyelids and opened them. He found himself and Luna there. Putting on a smug smile he looked at her.

"What was that about being weak? HUH?" Ryu said with a cocky grin on his face.

"I knew you could do it. Now, lets get you brushed up." Luna said with a evil smile on her face. Pointing the ball at him

"W-What do you mea-"

"Ryu, Return!" He was pulled into his ball and he sighed. Making his ball shake, he looked at his surroundings. It was all the same except for one thing. Luna was still smiling at him from the sky. He shivered at what she said and looked away. Hopping the brushing wouldn't be to horrible.