Ryu and Winter's time off: Kidnapping

Hello readers! Arctic Fox here! Last chapter I had a bit of beachy Ryu-kicks-butty stuff. This chapter will be here for comic relief. OH and before I forget and don't say anything after I finish the chapter, I need 4 reviews who would like to be in the story to message me their Pokemon OCs. I need 4 pokemon for Luna's other team. I'm doing a little competition next chapter and I need you guys to give me your OCs. The first 4 people to message me their OCs, that are actual reviews no guests, will be able to be in the story! Also, If you already have a OC in the story, example Brightcloud and LucarioMaster, then don't bother asking for more. It won't happen. Anywho, Hope you enjoy this chapter! Arctic Fox out!

Lake beach

POV: Ryu

Ryu dived, still in his Lucario form, and caught the throw that Winter threw way to his right. He stood up and frowned at all the sand in his black fur before laughing. Winter soon joined him. Ryu grinned and looked at her.

'I am over here. Not 20ft to my right.' Ryu said, grinning. Winter fake pouted again before grinning herself.

'Who said I did that accidentally.' Winter said, wearing a grin of her own. Ryu grinned again.

'You sneaky girl. I'm going to have to punish you now.' He said, showing he was joking by still wearing the grin on his face. Winter grinned right back at him.

'I'm such a bad girl aren't I? Well you will have to catch me first.' She taunted, sprinting away from him but making it easy for him to catch up. Ryu grinned at the challenge before running after her. He pretended to have a hard time catching up, mainly for both of their entertainment, before actually sprinting and tackling her easily. They laughed before rolling around a bit. When they stopped rolling around, Ryu was on top. He grinned down at her.

'Serves you right. Now you are sandy too.' He said, grinning at her fake innocent face. She stopped the fake innocent face and grinned up at him. She then closed the distance and kissed him. His eyes widened before closing. After a bit, he pulled back and stood up, grinning at her real pouting face now.

'Come on, Winter. We can do that later. Right now, we are on a vacation of sorts. Luna has a tournament tomorrow, so we can cuddle and whatnot then.' Ryu said. Winter's face turned into a happy one and she grabbed his helping paw. He pulled her up and, tried, to wipe the sand off her. He shrugged when he failed. He grabbed her paw and all the stuff that Ryu brought with him. They walked back to Birch's lab, paw in paw, and have small conversations.

'So, Winter. What is the main thing you like about me anyway? I'm kinda curious.' Ryu asked. Winter smirked at him.

'Too many things to only be one.' Ryu smiled.

'Thank you.' Winter smiled and kissed his cheek, him still in Lucario mode, having forgot he was in it.'

'No problem. I wouldn't mind, though, if you went back in your true form.' Winter hinted. It took Ryu a second but then what she said registered in his brain. He looked down and saw he was still a Shadow Lucario. He chuckled.

'I guess that explains why I can feel the ground while still being at your height.' He said, paw behind his head. He glowed for a second and turned back into the Shadow Mew. He reached down and grabbed Winter's paw, which she had to raise slightly so he could reach it as he had small arms. He chuckled as he looked at it.

'That was one thing I like about being a Lucario. I had longer arms.' Ryu said. Winter smiled and nuzzled his cheek.

'It's ok. I prefer you like this anyway.' Winter purred. Ryu smiled and returned the nuzzle. They stayed like that for a bit as they walked/floated back to Birch's lab. After a couple of minutes, with Ryu guiding as Winter closed her eyes as they nuzzled each other, they arrived at the lab. When Birch saw them, he smiled at the scene. Ryu was floating next to Winter, holding paws, with Winter having her eyes closed as she nuzzled him. Ryu locked eyes with Birch and put his other paw to his lips, telling him to be quiet. He didn't want to hear any sort of remark. Ryu looked up at the sky and saw it was around 6:00pm. He grinned and looked at Birch, the glint he gets in his eyes when food is involved in his eye. Birch chuckled and held open the door for the couple. When Winter felt the change in floor, she opened her eyes. She saw that they were in Birch's lab and blushed. She stopped nuzzling him and let go of his paw and turned to look at the grinning Birch. She blushed harder when she realized that he saw the way she was leaning on Ryu. She went to say something when Birch beat her to it.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Birch assured her. Winter smiled.

"Thanks Birch." Winter said. Birch chuckled and waved it off. Ryu smiled from the corner of the room. Winter walked over to him and grabbed his paw. She kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

'I'll be right back, love. I'm going to go outside for a bit. Talk to Pika about some girl things.' Winter said. Ryu nodded.

'Ok. Have fun, love.' Ryu said. Winter smiled and kissed his cheek again.

'Thank's Ryu.' Winter mumbled into his cheek. Ryu smiled.

'You don't have to thank me for that. I'm not a control freak who wants to know your every location and what your doing or who you hang out with.' Ryu said. Winter smiled and kissed him fully this time.

'Thank you, for being with me.' Winter said. Ryu smiled and returned it. After a bit, She pulled back and waved at the Shadow Mew in the corner before walking out the door, not knowing the dangers about to happen.

1 hour later

Ryu was watching TV when he heard a scream come from outside. Birch and him ran out and looked up in shock. Team Rocket was there in their meowth ballon, holding Winter in a claw. When Ryu saw that they had Winter, he was pissed. He tried to fly at them but hit a shield. They laughed and did their motto. A/N Its to long so I'm not going to do it again. After their motto, they looked down and laughed at Ryu.

"We have found a perfect way to capture you!" James said.

"We capture your precious girlfriend and force you to come with us willingly or we will brainwash her into thinking you're someone she hates and will fight you every time she sees you!" Jessie said.

"So, What's it gona be, Ryu? Come with us or lose your girlfriend forever?" Meowth said. A/N I don't know how to make mewoth talk like he normally does so sorry for me having him talk somewhat normal. Winter looked down at him in fear. She yelled at him

'Don't do it, Ryu! I'll be fine! I'll never forget you!" Winter yelled at him. Meowth laughed.

"Yes you will, girly. We will change your memory of him. There will be nothing you could do about it too!" Meowth laughed. While they were laughing and taunting, Ryu came up with a plan. He smirked and yelled back up.

"You forgot the other option. The one where I don't go with you, Winter stays with me, and you go flying away." Team Rocket laughed at him.

"You won't be able to do that so I don't see how that will happen." James said. Ryu just grinned. He flashed white for a second and teleported next to them. Their faces went from smug to fear as Ryu floated right in front of them.

"Yes I can do it. Now, I hope you enjoy flying AirRyu. I hope you enjoy your flight." He then formed Shadow Claws on both his paws and rushed them. He slashed at all 3 of them and drew blood. They screamed in fear and pain while he did it. He cut apart the basket, releasing Winter as the claw was cut apart, and the ballon. Soon the trio flew into the air screaming

"LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"

Ryu frowned at their flying bodies and floated down to Winter. As soon as he was in grabbing distance, Winter grabbed him and gave him a big kiss. After 2 minutes, she pulled back and gave him a huge hug, crying into his fur. He smiled and returned the hug.

'It's ok, Winter. You are ok. I'm here.' Ryu said, trying to calm down the crying black and white Lucario. She stopped crying after a while and just kept hugging him. After a bit, he lead her back to lab and Birch opened the door for him and he walked her in. After that, she never left his side for the rest of the night.

There you go! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you to Brightcloud and someone else who wanted a bit of comic relief. I'm sorry to whoever said that idea but I looked for your name and couldn't find it for the life of me. so sorry I didn't say your name. Anywho, Hope you enjoyed the chapter! And I didn't forget this time! Like I said at the top of the chapter, Messeage me your OCs and the first 4 get in! May luck be ever in your favor! Arctic Fox out!