Corruption Arc: Calm before the storm

Hey Readers! Arctic Fox72 here! Ok...I know I said that I may or may not be writing on my phone but since I discovered this little trick that let me write on my phone, I kept fining myself think about this story. I would have made a chapter earlier today but my phone deleted my chapter. I was PISSED! Anywho, hope you enjoy this long, long, LONG overdue chapter. If my phone let's me. Arctic Fox out!

POV: Ryu

Birch's lab

Ryu frowned as he looked at the setting sun. Whatever the headache was it was...unnatural. Headaches don't just appear out of nowhere and disappear just as suddenly. Something was wrong. He didn't know what but he would find out. Right before he could leave to go find the phenomenon, he felt furry arms wrap around him. He turned his head so that only his right eye showed over his shoulder. Glancing at the owner of the furry arms, he saw a white and black face with red eyes filled with concern and worry. Winter. Looking back towards the sun, he closed his eyes and rested his head back, resting it on Winter's shoulder. Her gaze filled with even more worry and concern as she hugged her disturbed and confused Shadow Mew close to her heart. She put the tip of her muzzle on the top of his head

"Ryu? Are you ok?" Winter asked, voice filled to the brim with her worry and concern. Ryu didn't respond for a bit, much to Winter's growing worry and concern. When he spoke, his voice had no emotion, emotionless, something that Winter never heard from him. Something was wrong.

"Something is wrong. Headaches don't just appear suddenly and disappear just as suddenly. It's unnatural. Nothing could ever do that and be natural. Whatever it is, I must find it. I must understand its power. I must destroy this phenomenon. I must destroy it before it destroys the world." Ryu said with a blank tone. After the speech, he opened his eyes. His normally sapphire blue eyes changed. Instead of the pure blue that they normally has, they had streaks of white swirling inside them. Soon the streaks of white faded and blue eyes full of determination replaced way Ryu was talking scared Winter. It was like he wasn't even talking to her. It was like he was talking to himself. It was scaring her. Ryu floated out of her grib and looked at her, his normal personality returning.

"Come on Winter. Let's get back to the others." Ryu said, smiling. Holding his out his paw, he waited for her to react. Winter smiled, eyes watering that her Ryu was back. Grabbing his paw, the duo walked back to the lab. What she didn't see was the streaks of white swirl through his eyes.

And there you go! If there are errors like anything bolded or a word missing, my phone is a FAGGOT and is being a DICK! Hope you enjoy the small chapter. If you want to know why it's short, I already explained in the l"chapter" before this. Hope you enjoyed! Arctic Fox out!