Ryu and Pika, Brother and Sister

Hey readers! Arctic Fox here! OK...I said I was not going to upload for a while till I calmed down...Well I did already. Extreme boredom, LOTS of candy, kind people, A bit of Mountain Dew, and fighting countless orks is more than enough for me to calm down. In fact, I'm actually laughing as I write this. Well I promise this remake will be MUCH better than the original. Hope you enjoy this remake. Arctic Fox out. GUEST REVIEWS:

Luckywhisker: Yes, His name is based off of Warriors.

PokeKing: Don't worry :D Another one will be soon. Maybe after what I have planned after the Tournament.

Ryu's ball. 2 days till Finials

POV: Ryu

Ryu yawned and opened his eyes. Looking around, he was confused at where he was at for a second. He then realized that he was in his ball. He then became confused again. How did he get in here? The last thing he remembered was...oh yeah. Sighing when he remembered what happened, he floated to his normal height. He then went over to the dummies to practice a little. After fainted for the first time in battle, he was a little upset at his stamina. He had the dummies attack him while he stood/floated there allowing the attacks to hit. He had the ball not heal him unless he went unconscious. After getting hit by 3 Aura spheres, he was barely conscious. He had the ball heal him while he growled in annoyance. He should be able to take more than that. He kept this up for hours.

4 hours later

Ryu smiled at his new stamina. Now he could take 3 fire blasts, 2 Shadow Balls, 1 Dark Pulse, and 1 Hyper beam, at once, before he went unconscious. He nodded in approval at how his stamina increased. He knew that was as good as he needed it to be seeing how by that time, he would have easily beat someone...well maybe not easily but still. He could have someone beat by then. He called off the attacks so he could take a break before moving onto his power. That was when he noticed he had company.

"Hey girls and Shadow , what's up?" Ryu asked, as Winter, Fly, Ash, and Shadow watched him work on his stamina.

'Why...are...you...letting them hit you?' Winter asked, confusion clearly on her face. The others nodded in agreement. Ryu smiled.

'I'm working on my stamina. After fainting from a few attacks I thought that my stamina was TERRIBLE. So I'm making it so I can take more hits before fainting.' Ryu explained. The others nodded in understanding and they sat back down. They were only here to talk to Ryu because everyone was bored at the moment as they waited for the finials to begin in a couple of days. Ryu then focused back on the dummies. He then started to work on his speed so he could dodge attacks easier.

a hour later.

After being able to dodge almost all attacks except for the ones that ALWAYS hit. He floated over to his friends. He wondered why they were still here.

'How come you guys are still here?' Ryu asked. They looked at him.

'We just want to talk seeing how there really is nothing better to do.' Ryu laughed at that and nodded in agreement. He sat down at the table.

"I'm starting to be thankful for this table." Ryu thought to himself, chuckling. Shaking his head, he focused back to the group.

'So what do you guys want to talk about?' Ryu asked. They started talking about random things then.

'Well how do you guys think this finials thing is going to be? Even though I bet we will win, I'm curious about what we might fight.' Winter said, knowing the finials were a double battle.

'I more curious to what we will do after the tournament. I might ask Luna if we would do another round of the Gym Circuit. That would be fun.' Shadow said. Everyone nodded. A/N HINT HINT. I wonder what they will do after the Tournament? HINT HINT WINK WINK...*Cough* give me ideas*Cough*