Luna's team

Hey readers! Arctic Fox here! OK I want to say something. I don't own ALL the OCs. Luna is actually my friend on miiverse named...Luna apparently. Anywho Ryu is actually mine however. Just wanted to get that out. Also I'm going to try to get my chapters a bit longer than 1k words. Anyway hope you enjoy the story. Arctic Fox out

At a Pokemon Center trainer room.

POV: Ryu

"Hey, Ryu. I got my entire team out. Ready to meet them?" Luna asked through the ball.

"Ready as I'll ever be. What was that about a brushing?"

"Oh nothing...Just that I'll have to brush you for the contest. But don't worry, I'll make you look cool." Ryu could sense that her other Pokemon shivered at that. He was getting slightly nervous.

"Wonderful." Ryu saw her click the button on his ball and placed it on the ground. The ball opened and all he could see for a second was gold. However it faded to normal vision. He could see her other pokemons, besides Pika, shock so much that the only way to make it any more obvious is if the word SHOCK was written on their face. He looked at them all.

The first one he saw was a White and black, female Lucario. She was average in height. The only thing telling her apart from a normal Lucario was that instead of Blue fur, she had White fur. He found out that her name was Winter. She was leaning on the wall at the time

The next one he saw was a normal, male Umbreon. He was average in height and was sitting on the bed. Nothing much else to say. His name was Shadow

The third one he saw was Pika. Nothing much to say there. She was just laughing at her friends reaction while on Luna's shoulder

The 4th one he saw was a shiny, female Ninetails. She had silver fur and gray tail tips. She had blue eyes to match Ryu's. A Sapphire blue, however it just wasn't as shiny as his were. He had one-of-a-kind eyes and he was proud of the fact. She was laying down in the middle of the room, almost in his face. Her name was Ash.

The final one he saw was a normal colored, female Flygon. Nothing much to say there. She was by the window. Her name was Fly.

They all, besides Pika she got used to seeing Ryu already, stared at him in awe and said, at the same time,

'A MEW!' Ryu jumped back and almost flew into the ceiling. Using telepathy in a way so he could talk to everyone in the room.

"Yes, I'm a Mew. Do you have a problem with that?" Ryu laughed. Pika laughed even harder and fell over Luna's shoulder, Thankfully Ryu noticed and caught her with Psychic just by thinking of her stopping in the air. Setting her on the ground, she looked at him and nodded. Ryu knew she was saying thank you so he nodded back. Looking at the other 4 Pokemon, they ether nodded, smiled, or in Ash's case, grunted at him. He raised a eyebrow at Ash but knew that he couldn't just instantly become friends with everyone. He figured he would have to prove himself to her. Shaking his head, he looked back at the others. He saw Winter look at Luna.

"Where did you find him!?" Shock clearly evident in Winters "voice".

"Me and Pika were practicing her Thunder to try to get it to 100% accuracy like Thunderbolt is. Well one time she missed and it just happened to hit Ryu in the back. We rushed him to the Pokemon Center. After explaining to him why I didn't catch him instantly he smiled at me and gave me...that. *Pointing at the Shadow Mew ball* and I caught him with it. Speaking of which. Where did you get that ball from Ryu? I never seen one like that before."

"It's called the Shadow Mew ball. It's called that because I am a Shadow Mew and only I will ever get one. Also Arceus gave it to me. Don't ask." Ryu added that bit at the end because of the reactions on their faces when he said "Arceus".

"Whats a "Shadow" Pokemon?" Luna asked, confusion on her face.

"Shadow Pokemon were original a Team Cipher made thing where they close a door to a Pokemon's heart. However, after they were eliminated Shadow Pokemon just started to be born. Basically Shadow Pokemon are Pokemon that are stronger than a normal Pokemon and their Shadow moves power is tripled from what I could tell. I believe its more though. They are also ALWAYS black and are usually a bit more crazy than normal Pokemon. I'm different mainly because of the way I am as in Personality and such." Ryu explained, Thanking Arceus for being so well informed on Shadow Pokemon.

"You're welcome." Ryu's eyes widened and he looked around. Wondering what that voice was. Thinking he imagined it, he ignored it and looked back at the others.

"Well, Thanks for the history lesson Ryu. Now its brushing time!" Luna yelled.

"W-Wait what? GAH!" Ryu yelled as he was pulled into the bathroom by Luna.

POV Switch: 3rd person, Luna's Pokemon.\

'Wow. This is so cool!' Winter cheered.

'It's new. I'll give it that." Shadow said, already not interested.

'This is will so much fun!' Fly squealed.

'I can only tolerate this. I don't like him yet.' Ash mumbled.

'Come on, Ash! I known him for a while and he is perfectly fine.' Pika said.

'Maybe, still don't think of him as a friend. At least not yet.' Ash said, looking out the window.

"Stay still, Ryu!" Luna was heard, yelling through the door. All of Luna's pokemon laughed at that, even Ash.

'Hey Ash?' Pika asked.

'What, Pika?'

'I listened to Luna's mind a little while ago. You better become friends with Ryu soon because you're going to be competing with him in the Contest.' Pika said.A/N All of Luna's Pokemon can use Telepathy. Makes it more fun to write.

'Wonderful...' Ash mumbled, turning her head to look out the window.

"He better not screw this up. In the battle round, he better win. If he doesn't, I will never be his friend. It would be our first loss in who knows how long. At anything."

They all heard the door to the bathroom open up. When they looked and saw Ryu, All the girls, except for Ash, whistle in approval. Ryu instantly blushing. The fur on the top of his head was straight and when it got to his forehead it bent up leaving a spike like appearance.A/N For a better description of his hair style, just look at the Story Picture. Its like that Mews head fur. The rest of his fur was so black that it shined like the Top of his ball did. You could even call it black as the void, just like his ball.

POV Switch: Ryu

After his blush was gone, Ryu looked around the room. Finding a mirror, he floated too it. When he looked at him self he whistled as well. He looked at Luna and smiled

"Never sould have doubted you. I look badass." Ryu said to the room. Luna smiled and nodded her head. She then looked at the time. It was 10:00.

"Ok, I know I don't tell you its bedtime this early but we have to get to the contest to be able to sign up." All of her Pokemon, except for Ryu who was still admiring himself, groaned.

"Come on..." Pika moaned.

"Ughhhh..." Ash complained.

"Whatever." Winter sighed.

"Stupid contest..." Fly muttered.

"What!? You know I like the night!" Shadow yelled.

"I know you guys don't like it but it has to be done. Now get to sleep." Luna said as she returned everyone except Pika and Ryu, who still didn't realize what happened as he was STILL looking at himself. Luna just smiled and took the mirror form him.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyy? I wasn't done yet!" Ryu wined. Luna just laughed

"If you want to compete in the contest you have to go to bed. Ryu just grunted and floated over to a bed. using his paws to move the blanket back, he slipped into the bed. Getting a idea, he picked up the mirror and used Hypnosis on himself. He fell asleep instantly, the mirror falling to the ground. He dreamed about a lot of things. Mainly Luna and...Winter? He had a smile on his face as he couldn't wait for the next day.