Corruption Arc: First Causality

Hey Readers! Frost Fox here! YAY! I FOUND A FORUM FOR FURRIES! YAY! While I go running around, laughing and freaking out, hope you enjoy the chapter! Frost Fox out!

POV: Ryu (Shadow Lucario form)

Ryu and the Raichu lunged forward, each grinning a smile of entertainment and anticipation. The Raichu swung his tail in an overhead slash, trying to slash Ryu in half. Ryu raised his sword horizontally to block it, the sound metal striking 'metal' resounding. Ryu kicked out with his foot, hitting the Raichu in the chest, stumbling him back and giving Ryu some breathing room. Rushing forward, he took advantage of the Raichu'sunbalanced state and swung the sword in a horizontal arc, hoping to land a hit. The Raichu saw the incoming threat and used his loss of balance to his advantage. He fell on his back, the black blade going right over his head, almost nicking him. While he was on his back, he kicked Ryu in the jaw, forcing his canines to dig into the top of his mouth. He yelped in pain and tasted the iron of blood. He spit the blood off to the side, not remembering the effect of pure blood hitting the tainted earth. Not like it mattered as when the taint rippled from it, it couldn't find where the blood came from so it just went to rest again. Ryu stumbled back, his eyes watering. Blinking, he cleared his eyes and wiped his mouth with his paw, the thin line of escaping blood disappearing. Already, his aura was healing the small grinned at the Raichu before cracking his neck. The Raichumimicked his actions, including the grin. They ran at each other again, each a bit more knowledgeable about their opponents skill.

POV: Shade

While Ryu was battling the Raichu, Shade was still on the defensive against the Doublade. She couldn't really attack as whenever she did, she risked getting blocked and the Doublade'sother blade attacking her. She blocked yet another twin strikes while thinking about how to combat this opponent. She then got an idea from looking at the Doublade itself. After blocking another strike, she kicked out with her foot, landing a hit on theDoublade's 'chest' thing. The Doublade flew back slightly from the momentum. While it was distracted, Shade used this time to absorb her aura sword before forming two, smaller swords in her paws. Instead of the long black Katana she was just using, she was now using two black Katanas with much shorter blades. This allowed her to fight a two-sword enemy without the chunkiness of double Katanas. Grinning, she rushed forward, much more confident in her ability to take out the Doubladenow. As the Doublade regained its balance, it focused on Shade only for its eyes/eye/whatever it uses to see widen. It used on of its blades to block one of the swings of her swords only to instantly have to block the other as well. It was now on the defensive. Shade grinned once she realized the tables have turned. Swinging the sword in her right paw in an overhead strike, she saw an opening. The Doublade used both of its swords to block the strike. Forcing the swords down by applying pressure to the right, she grinned at the Doublade. It realized then that the battle was over. It lost. Raising her other sword, Shade swung in another overhead arc, cutting the Doublade in half. Black blood started to flow out of the two halves as it died. It started to fizzle as the Taint started to destroy the body of its host. Shade grinned at it one more time before turning to her right and running off to help Night and Espeon, who were having trouble taking out the Loudred.

POV: Night

Night and Espeon were having a bit of trouble with the annoyingLoudred. They couldn't use their powers to the best of their ability to kill this thing as its head was kinda its entire BODY. They were forced to use physical moves, something that Espeonis terrible at and something that Night isn't that great with. Night grimaced as Espeon got punched straight in the face, flying back towards Night. He caught her with his powers, much to her appreciation. They frowned at the Loudred as it laughed at them. Its laugh was short lived. Its face changed to one of shock as it felt the searing pain of something sharp cutting its flesh. It yelled in pain as the momentum of the attack also made it fly back slightly. Night and Espeon were confused before they grinned when the culprit of the attack appeared. Shade was standing next to the two, smiling at them.

'Need any help?' She asked. Night and Espeon grinned before nodding. Looking back at the Loudred, who didn't seem so sure now, they grinned. The Loudred gulped before putting on a determined face. The three rushed forward, each going in order. Night struck first, his steel wing slamming into the Loudred'shuge face, an easy target to hit. It stumbled slightly before getting knocked down by Espeon's Iron Tail hitting it square in the face, a cloud of dust coming from the Loudred's body hitting the floor. Finally, Shade used her two swords to make two long slashes alone the Loudred's body, opening its guts to the air. TheLoudred only had one thought before it faded into death. The thought that it failed.

POV: Pikachu

Pikachu and Nami were having a difficult time on their opponent. The Zoroark was using its Illusion ability very efficiently. It would use an illusion to make itself disappear and attack from nowhere. They couldn't think of a way to stop it. That was until Pikachu got an idea. Looking over at Nami, he growled out.

'Nami! Move!' He yelled, charging. Soon, he had enough power. When Nami saw his charged power, she knew what he was doing. She ran like a bat outa hell in the opposite direction, hoping to get out of range of him.

'DODGE THIS YOU OVERSIZED FOX!' Pikachu yelled, unleashing a Discharge around him, striking everything in the vicinity of him. A loud shriek of pain as the Zoroark's illusion failed, showing it pulsing as the huge voltage of electricity flew through its body. After a huge time under the electricity, theZoroark's heart stopped, killing it. The two smiled at each other before nodding and running on, no noticing that the Zoroarkmade one last bit of revenge, sending a little shadow claw and slashed lightly, hitting something. It didn't notice what but it didn't care, it felt blood.

POV: Ryu

Ryu and the Raichu were still fighting, each never backing down. That was until Ryu got a lucky blow. Ryu used his sword to send the side, blocking the iron tail. Stepping on his tail, Ryugrinned at the Raichu. The Raichu then had a look of fear on its face, realizing his face. Ryu raised the sword up and smiled at the Raichu.

'You have much honor my friend. I shall cherish this battle for all eternity.' Ryu said, easing the Raichu's worries.

'Go now. Head up to the afterlife where we shall meet again in the future. Where we can duel like this for the rest of eternity.'Ryu said, smiling. The Raichu nodded and closed his eyes, a smile on his face as he waited for oblivion. Ryu swung down and cut the Raichu in half, ending his life and sending him into oblivion, where he shall wait for Ryu when his time comes. Ryuknee down, and put his paw on the Raichu's side, his eyes closed. Before the body dissolved, he mumbled.

"Requiescat in pace" He then stood up and turned around, eyes opening as the body dissolved. While the group was moving on, a scream of pain filled their ears. Turning around sharply, their eyes widened when they saw Nami had a thin cut on her side. It was now bleeding as she just started to move. They knew what was going to happen. Nami saw the blood drip down and she looked at her old team, fear and determination in her eyes.

'GO! DON'T LOOK BACK! GET OUT OF HERE BEORE I TURN!' Nami yelled, fear in her voice. The group nodded and ran ahead, yet Ryu hesitated. He looked back at her and their eyes locked. She yelled as the tainted entered her body. Resisting the effect as long as she could, she yelled at him.

'GO!' Ryu did one last thing. Flying over to her, he gave her a hug good bye for teleporting to his team.

It seems that the first member of our adventure team has been lost. We shall always keep you in our hearts Nami. Requiescat in pace. Frost Fox out!