The Winter's Shadow

Hey readers! Arctic Fox here! That's it! The polls over! The second genre for this story is...Romance! Like is said in the first chapter that I started this, This chapter will have a bit of lovey doveyness. If you don't want to read that just skip the chapter. You will be confused on the story but you will skip this part of the romance. However, I will still be adding bits and pieces of it in other locations. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed the story! Arctic Fox out.

On the road outside of Lilycove City.

POV: Ryu

Ryu, Luna with Pika, and the new girl Zeena with her Raichu were just outside the city. Ryu finished his carrot a little while ago and looked for another. He gave up on that about 3 minutes ago though. Apparently carrots are pretty rare. They only can grow in Kalos so they won't be seen often in Hoenn. He still mumbled about it every now and again. Although Ryu still kept most of his personality as a human, being a Mew had its side effects. He had a normal Mews Playfulness and mischievousness. He could keep his playfulness locked down until he wanted it to come out, like when they are on break and he is playing with the others. He didn't have all of the playfulness, thankfully, just the bit that makes him love to play but not so much that he giggles while he does it. That would be too embarrassing. However, unlike his playfulness, he allows his mischievousness to come out rarely. At this point in time though, he let it come out.

He saw that Pika obviously had a crush on the Raichu. She kept glancing at him, blushing, then look away. He decided to let his mischievous part of him have some fun. Putting on a smile that would make anyone nervous, he called out to Pika.

"Heeeeeeeeey Piiiiikaaaaaa." Ryu said to her telepathically so no one would hear him. She looked back and saw his smile. She started getting nervous about what he would do. She knew that Mews get very playful, that she already knew when she played with him, and very mischievous. She never saw this side of Ryu yet. She was wondering what he was planning. Ryu then looked at the Raichu with the same smile.

"Oooooooh Mr. Raiiiiiiichuuuuu." Ryu said. The Raichu looked at him and had the same reaction as Pika. He also knew about Mew personalitys. This one just tended to hide it and tended to have more serious attitudes. He knew that everyone got into this kinda way every know and again though. Using telepathy to both Pika and the Raichu, Ryu kept his unnerving smile. He then looked at the Raichu again.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Ryu asked, the smile never leaving his face. Pika then realized what Ryu was doing and blushed till even her red cheeks couldn't hide it. She started shaking her head violently. The Raichu raised a eyebrow at Pika's reaction and looked at Ryu again, still walking while Luna and Zeena talked.

"No. Why?" A/N just like Luna, Zeena's Pokemon can all use Telepathy. It makes them more fun to write. Ryu's smile just got bigger and the Raichu unintentionally shivered. Ryu looked at Pika with the even bigger smile. She started shaking her head even more violently. Ryu chuckled a evil chuckle and looked back at the Raichu.

"Well...You might soon." Ryu said. The Raichu looked confused for a second. His eyes widened when he got the unsaid message. Ryu saw him look at Pika,who was blushing so hard her head was no longer yellow. The Raichu's mouth opened but no sound came out. He was shocked. He liked Pika too but he didn't think she would like him back.

Ryu chuckled and locked his mischievous side up again. His smile going back to normal. Happy on a job well done. Ryu chuckled when he saw how the Raichu was staring at Pika.

"Hey Raichu." Ryu said, back to his normal self. The Raichu looked at him with his mouth still hanging open. Ryu laughed.

"Might want to close that before something flies into it." Ryu laughed, his eyes going pure white as he used Psychic to lift the Raichu's mouth back to where it should be. Raichu then smirked at Ryu and grabbed him, giving him a nookie, as Ryu kept laughing. Luna and Zeena looked back at the Ryu to see what he was laughing so hard about. The both raised a eyebrow and smiled when they saw Raichu giving Ryu a nookie. Luna then noticed Pika's extreme blush.