Chapter 26:

Recap:

Rose looked down as she thought. "Nik," she murmured. "You know, I ought to hate you with every fibre of my being, and please don't think I don't hate you. You've done the one thing that ruined my life. You turned Oscar. Please, Nik, I'm begging you. I've lived with Dean almost every since I was 'turned'. He can't die because of my mistake." Rose's voice wobbled and another tear tear fell down her face.

Klaus walked towards her and cupped her face gently. "You just have to be mine." He whispered and Rose closed her eyes at his cool touch. "That's all you have to do, sweetheart."

"Please." Rose tried again, but Klaus put his finger on her lips.

"It's quite sad, sweetheart. You want your precious Dean to live, yet you won't even do the one simple that that would save him."

Rose stayed silent. Klaus sighed and walked away to his chair. "Fine," Rose whispered. "I'm only doing this for Dean."

"You're breaking my heart, love." Klaus smirked. He walked towards Rose and embraced her. Rose shut her eyes as she felt sick. "Do one thing for me and you'll get the blood."

"What?" Rose asked, dreading his reply.

"Spend the night with me."

Rose's mouth fell open. Klaus studied her carefully as she thought it all out desperately.

*******
Chapter 26:

Rose walked into the boarding house, clutching a vial of Klaus' blood as she shook. "I'm back," she called out anxiously.

Damon and Stefan sped down and she handed the oldest brother the glass vial. "I got the blood. How is he?"

"Not...good." Stefan sighed.

"What's happened?" Rose asked, her mouth dry.

"He attacked Elena, he mistook her for Katherine." Damon scowled, "She's okay, just shook up." Without another word, he sped upstairs and gave Dean the blood. Stefan followed suit. Rose listened out and sighed in relief when she heard that Dean was better. Standing up, she pulled her jacket closer, still in shock after what had happened with Klaus. She was very worried and scared.

"Rose!" Dean chuckled as he sped down. "Thanks! I owe you my life, literally!"

"Ah, don't mention it. I know you'd do the same for me." Rose smiled as she hugged Dean tightly.

"How did you get Klaus to give me blood?" Dean whispered in her ear.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Rose murmured. "Ew!" She laughed. "You're sweaty! You need a shower, pronto."

"I'll have one, and then we're all going out, to celebrate me not dying."

Rebekah walked towards Rose and hugged her. "Thanks, Rose, you saved Dean. I don't know what I would have done without him. How did you get my wanker of a brother to agree?"

"You're welcome. I couldn't let Dean die, he's like my big brother. Anyway, as for Nik, well, let's just say I have my ways." Rose smirked, but inside, her heart broke as she thought of the betrayal. "I gotta go and find Elijah."

"Okay, last I saw, he was at the original mansion, said he needed to see Nik or something." Rebekah murmured.

"Okay," Rose smiled as she waved at Damon, Stefan and Elena. She sped out of the boarding house, only stopping down the street as her heart pounded. She was scared that Elijah had heard everything between Klaus and herself.

*20 minutes later*

Rose was nervous to walk into the penthouse. "What the hell." She murmured before she put the key into the door and walked in. Elijah was stood at the ceiling high window, his hands in his pockets.