Chapter 32:

Recap:

"Just so the others know we're over." Elijah nodded. He kissed Rose again. "I love you, my darling."

Rose closed her eyes. "I hate you."

Elijah chuckled before he kissed her cheek. "I'll see you soon." Rose felt a slight pressure in her front pocket.

Rose opened her eyes and saw she was all alone. She looked at her front pocket and saw a note.

Windmere Lane. No. 342. EM.

Rose smiled as she folded the note up and tucked it in her bra. Her phone rang and before she answered it, she jumped down from the balcony, balancing perfectly on her high heeled thigh high boots. "Wassap, Deano?" She laughed as she walked. "Hmm, I'm on my way home. But there's somewhere I need to go first. I'll be home in 15 minutes. Love you too, you skank."

*15 mins later*

Rose looked at the person in front of her. "So, do we have a deal?" She asked in a bored voice.

The other person surveyed Rose's face before nodding and holding their hand out. "Deal."

Rose looked at their hand. "I'd rather not shake on it." She smirked before leaning forward and speaking in a dangerously low voice. "If you don't hold up your end of the deal, so God help me, I will make you regret ever meeting me." Rose straightened up and blew a kiss before she walked away, her high heels tick tocking as she went.

********
Chapter 32:

"So," Rebekah asked. "What do you think?"

Rose looked up and her eyes widened. "That's the one!"

"Really?" Rebekah asked as she looked at her reflection. "Hmm, I don't know about the arms. They're too...old fashioned."

"No, they're just perfect!" Rose smiled. "Look, we can get the sleeves altered." She looked at the compelled shop assistant. "Can't we...Jodie?"

"Yes!" Jodie smiled. "We can do whatever you want, ma'am."

"Well," Rebekah looked at the shop assistant as if she was a nobody. "Come over here and tap into a vein. I'm starving."

"Bekah!" Rose reprimanded her. "You can't feed on her! It's not even lunch time!"

"Spoilsport." Rebekah smirked. She looked at the highest shelf in the shop and smiled. "I want this dress and those shoes." She looked at Jodie. "Honey, ring these up like a good girl." The petite blonde nodded and did as she was compelled to do. Rebekah turned to Rose. "So," she smiled. "It's your turn to be fitted."

"Hmm." Rose murmured as she looked at her phone.

"You need a beautiful dress, nothing to upstage the bride or there's gonna be trouble! Let's compel you a top of the range dress." Rebekah smiled as she watched Rose frown at her phone. "After all, you're my maid of honour."

"Hmm." Rose murmured. After a few second, she gasped. "Are you flipping serious? Aaaah!" She shrieked as she hugged Rebekah.

"You deserve it," Rebekah smiled. "You're practically Dean's sister, so...that makes us sister in laws!"

"Pretty exciting!" Rose grinned. "Though you need to learn to get on with Elena."

Rebekah pulled a face. "Please! I don't like Elena and she doesn't like me. That's the way I want to keep it. Come on, let's go."

*Meanwhile, at an unknown location.*

"He's nothing to do with this." Elizabeth pleaded. "Please let Thomas go."