Chapter 5

Amber POV:

“I have never been to Down Town Disney.” I said Grabbing Slice of Pizza. We was eating in some restaurant I sat down Between Liam and Harry. Kenzie was getting a drink with Niall at the fountain.

I can’t wait to break them up she is going to hate him by the end of this trip. “Amber are you not going to eat.” Harry pushed the plate towards me. “Oh yeah I was just thinking.” And begin eating. This shit is nasty how are they eating it. “I'm not really hungry my stomach hurts.” I started rubbing my stomach.” Do you need some medicine?” Danielle said while looking though her bag.

“Nah, im good I will just go throw it away.” I got up and walked to the trash around the conner. Some girl behind me said. “Omg are you the girl dating Harry?” I was wanting to say No I'm dating Niall but he already tweeted about him and Kenzie. ‘“Yes I am.” I started walking back.”Can you get them to signed this please I don’t want to bother them. “You won’t bother them come and meet them.” She looked at me with a huge smile. “Really?” “Sure come on.”

“Hi Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall. Im Beth can you please signed this and can we take a picture together?” They all said yes and we spent the next 5 minutes signing and taking picture. She said thanks and walked off.

*

Zayns POV:

So good to be back I'm so tired. “What are we going to do tomorrow I'm kinda in the mood for the beach!” Tierney said siting down on my bed. Tierney and I was the only one in the room the other was in the Living room watching a movie. This place was big Kenzie and Tierney shared a room Danielle Eleanor and Amber shared one Liam Niall and I shared a room and Harry and Louis shared one.

“Zayn listen I think Amber is out to get Niall.’’ Why would she say that for? “What do you mean?” “I think she likes Niall. Even Kenzie thinks so she told me. That's why she ran off today its bothering her.” I didn’t think she was. “Oh okay then.” I got up and walk out.

Amber and Harry was both on there phone but no one else was there. “Where is everyone?” “Louis , Eleanor , Liam and Danielle went to get so drink since Louis is the only on how can get us some. And Kenzie and Niall went somewhere.” I look down at Amber she looked pissed. She got up and “I'm going to the bathroom.”

Tierney’s POV:

I was left alone in his room alone I guess I will go to my bedroom and change into a t-shirt and shorts. There was a bathroom that separated Eleanor Danielle and Amber room from mine and Kenzie’s. I walked into our room and went to my suit case and I heard someone talking I didn’t know who was. I look though the facts and saw Amber on the phone.

“Selena I got the perfect planed to win Niall and get Kenzie to hate him. Harry such a loser no wonder Taylor didn’t want him he’s such a pussy.” She got up and walked to the window. “Wanna here it? Okay So Im going to wright a paper and slide it under his door tomorrow Night when everyones asleep its going to say. “To Niall, Tomorrow night I want you to meet me at Amici Italian Restaurant at 6:30 make sure to dress nice. Love Kenzie” and I'm going to show up sit with Niall and make it look like hes cheating on her And  then I'm going to send them same letter to her but on the letter it says not to talk about so no one will know. So what do you think? ‘“I will call you tomorrow. Bye”

I couldn’t believe it. I can’t tell no here because they would do same thing to Kenzie and believe Amber. “Tierney!” I jumped back to reality it was Amber. “Yes?” “What are you doing?” “Oh I'm just thinking what me and Zayn can do tomorrow.”“Oh okay bye.” And she walked out closing the door behind. I have to tell Kenzie.

I went to the living room and sat down with Harry and Amber. “Where is Zayn?” “He is in his room.” and Harry went back to twitter.I heard the door open Kenzie and Niall came in laughing she looked so happy. “Where did you two go?” “We went to get donuts.” Kenzie said putting down a box. I heard someone walk up behind me it was Amber. Ugh what did that hoe bag want.

“OMG you got us doughnuts.” Amber took one out and took a bite. I could see it in Kenzie face she was about to blow I ran up to her and dragged out of the room into ours. “Why the hell did you do that for?” she was giving me attitude. “Well miss grumpy I could tell you was about to say something rude to Amber.” “No!Well maybe I was but she didn’t have the right to take it we got them for Niall and I. When did you start caring about Amber?” She was getting more sassier. “I don’t care about her in fact I hate her. But trust me be nice okay?” she rolled her eyes. “Awhh alright. Sorry for being an ass I'm just edgy.” “Its okay. I think Louis  Eleanor Liam and Danielle are back with the alcohol!”

Louis POV:

“WE BACKKKK!” I have been ready to party for days. “Louis don’t scream.You will get us in trouble.” Eleanor said. I open a bottle and took long gulps. We bought a lot of Different drinks.”Do you go a  Strawberry Smirnoff?” Kenzie said in a British accent. “Yes and hey look at you talking all British like.” and I handed her the bottle.

*

“God, what time is it?” Everyone was complete out of it but Liam. “Dude it 4:30.” Liam said getting up to go to bed. “Goodnight everyone.” Eleanor said falling everywhere.

I woke to the sound of someone running down our hall. I open the door to a crack someone was in the bathroom with the door wide open I walked in it was Kenzie with her head in the toilet throwing up her guts I had suck a bad hangover so when I saw her throwing up. I grab the trashcan and I started throwing up.

About 5 minutes of throwing up we finally stopped. “How much did we drink?” She said getting up. “I have no idea we got about a total of 70 bottles so I have no idea.” “Well it stinks in here and I'm tired so I'm going back to sleep.’’ “You got that right  night.”

Kenzie POV:

I was walking back to my room Tierney was fast asleep there was a note in front of that said “Kenzie” It was from Niall i could tell by his hand writhing.”Kenzie, I would like to know if you would like to go to Amici Italian Restaurant at 6:30 tomorrow make sure not to tell no one. Love Niall<3. My heart fluttered I can't wait.

Auther Notes: I will update this Monday I do it during my history class