Chapter 42

Perrie POV

“Zaaaayyyynnnnn,” I complain from Zayn’s bedroom.

“What Perrie?” Zayn asks walking out of the bathroom with a towel round his waist.

“I’m boooooored,” I tell him, still in a whining voice that I know he hates.

“And why is that, Perrie?” Zayn asks, talking to me like a teacher.

“Because all we ever do is sit around and be lazy all day,” I say, throwing a pillow at him.

“What are you talking about? I’ve only been back a few days,” Zayn tells me, throwing the pillow back.

He was right, he had been in America for the last 3 weeks touring. It’s weird because whenever he came back I actually had less fun. Not in a bad way, just when I’m with the girls we do loads of fun and adventurous things and I just lounge around with Zayn. That can be fun as well though.

“So what do you wanna do?” Zayn asks as he slips on some clothes.

“Well you’ll have to get changed out of those,” I tell him, pointing at his tracksuit bottom that he has just slipped on.

“Oh, if you say so,” he says, quickly whipping of his bottoms.

“Oh no. Not like that, Zayn. Jeez,” I say, realizing that what I said may have got his hopes up. “I mean that you can’t wear trackies because I want to go out somewhere.”

“Oh,” Zayn says, looking dejected, “So what are we gonna do then?”

“I dunno, we could go to a theme park,” I suggest.

“No. I don’t like rollercoasters,” Zayn says, rejecting my first idea.

“Aren’t you riding the rollercoaster that is life?”

“What are you doing stalking my twitter? Nerd,” Zayn says and collapses onto the bed to lay his head onto my lap.

“You’re annoying,” I say and stroke a piece of hair out of his face, “So what do you want to do?”

“Umm… well we could go see our families,” Zayn suggests as I play with his hair.

“What? They live in different places,” I point out.

“Well we can see mine today and yours tomorrow and make a trip out of it,” Zayn says.

“That’s a good idea but I have rehearsals tomorrow,” I remind him, “But we could just see your family.” The rehearsals are for T4 on the Beach and we’ll be playing Wings for the first time ever. I’m nervous but excite because we’ve been working really hard on the album and this is the first anyone is going to hear of it.

“My family are coming down to London for a few weeks so I’ll see them then. How about we call Louis and see what him and Eleanor are doing?” Zayn suggests.

“Ok babe,” I say and pass him his phone from the bedside table.

“Bro!” Zayn says excitedly as Louis answers the phone. “Me and Per were wondering what you and El were up to today. Do you want to do something?” Zayn asks and a pause follows as Louis replies. “Yeah, that sounds good. See you later then,” Zayn says and hangs up the phone.

“So?” I ask as I put Zayn’s phone back on the bedside table.

“We’re going shopping,” Zayn says as he gets up from the bed.

“Is that a good idea? Don’t you need security or something?” I ask, realizing that perhaps Zayn would be even more recognizable if he was with one of the boys.