Chapter 26

Perrie POV

As my eyes slowly flicker open I see Zayn laying next to me, his eyes shut, breathing heavily in his deep sleep. I roll carefully out of the bed and slip on some pants and a t-shirt before making my way into the bathroom. As I stand in front of the mirror I wash my face with cold water. I hear my phone ringing and I run back into the bedroom to answer it.

“Hello?” I say.

“Hi. It’s Richard from management,” the familiar voice says and a sigh heavily.

“What do you want?” I ask rudely.

“I saw your tweets last night.”

“And?” I ask, confused as to why it matters.

“I need to see you and Zayn in my office in an hour,” Richard orders.

“But we have plans,” I argue.

“It wont take long.”

“Ok. We’ll be there,” I say and hang up the phone.

I hate waking up Zayn. It shows me what the girls have to go through when they try and wake me up. I lightly shake his shoulder but he doesn’t wake up. I whisper his name but he still doesn’t get up. I tug the covers off but he just rolls over.

“Oh come on Zayn,” I say, shaking him more vigorously.

“Perrieeeee,” he whines.

“We have a meeting with Richard,” I tell him.

“No,” he says and pulls me into the bed next to me. He kisses me passionately as we lay together and he tries to slowly remove my underwear.

“Get off,” I order as I detach myself from him, “Stop being a horny little bugger and get out of bed. We’re going.”

I get myself out of the bed again and start putting on some jeans and a t-shirt as Zayn slowly gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom before putting any clothes on. “Why do we have a meeting anyway?” Zayn shouts through the bathroom door.

“Don’t know. He saw the tweets and said he wants to see us,” I call back. Zayn walks out of the bathroom stark naked before grabbing some pants and starting to put them on.

“You guys wanna go out for breakfast?” Jade says as she suddenly enter the room. Her eyes catch naked Zayn and she runs out of the room screaming, “ARGH!” and she runs downstairs.

“Why does this always fucking happen?” Zayn asks as I laugh hysterically, rolling on the bed. “Perrie stop laughing,” he orders as he finally gets his pants on. “I said stop Perrie,” he says and throws a pillow at my face.

“Ok, ok. I’m gonna go and see if Jade is scarred for life,” I say as I leave the room and walk down the stairs. I see Jade sitting awkwardly in the kitchen in front of a giggling Sam. “You alright Jade,” I say while laughing.

“No!!! Why is it always me who has to see the penis’?” she says with her head in her hands.

“Will you be ok?” I ask jokingly, stroking her hair.

“So do you two want to come for breakfast with us?” Sam asks.

“Nah we’ve got a meeting with management but we can do it after that,” I suggest.

“That sounds good,” Sam says, smiling.

“I’m going to go hide before Zayn comes down,” Jade says as she leaves the room, followed by Sam. I stay in the kitchen, making some toast for me and Zayn for when he comes down the stairs.

“Ooo, what is this?” Zayn says as he creeps up behind me, nuzzling his face into my neck. I turn around and kiss him before saying, “Eat it in the car, we need to go.”

Zayn picks up the plate and makes his way to the car and I follow him out.

“So we’re going for breakfast with Jade and Sam after this,” I tell Zayn as we start driving.

“Do we have to?” Zayn complains.

“Jade will have forgotten about it. It wont be awkward,” I tell him.

“I just don’t want to,” Zayn says, being stubborn.

“What? Why?” I say as I turn to look at him.

“I just don’t want to do some double date thing with them.”

“Why not? You’ll do it with Louis and Eleanor or Liam and Danielle,” I argue.

“Just leave it Perrie. I don’t want to go. You can go on your own,” he suggests, making me angry.

“Is this about Harry?” I ask, realizing that Zayn may have a problem with Sam. “Sam is really lovely you know. He treats her a lot better than Harry did,” I argue back.

“I’m always gonna stand up for Harry, Perrie. You know that.”

“It’s nice to know that you’d rather stand up for Harry than spend time with me.”

“Let’s just get through this meeting. We can talk about this after. Okay?” he asks, “Don’t let them see that we’re fighting please.”

-

Zayn POV

“So what are we doing here?” I ask, as me and Perrie sit down next to each other in Richard’s office.

“Nothing bad,” Richard reassures us, “Are you telling the fans that you are in a relationship now?”

“Not telling them, just not lying anymore,” I tell him while Perrie sits next to me, not speaking. She’s still angry about what happened in the car.

“Well we don’t really want that. We don’t want them speculating because that will make them hate the relationship even more,” Richard says, “We want you to just step out together, kiss each other in front of the cameras or something.”

I groan and say, “We don’t want to be some public couple always in the newspapers and magazines.”

“We know. We don’t want you to be like that either. Just do this one public thing and the fans wont need anymore than that,” Richard says. He is being surprisingly reasonable.

“When do we have to do this?” Perrie asks, finally speaking.

“Well obviously Zayn goes back to America in a couple of weeks so before then. There will be interviews then and it would be good if everyone already knew,” Richard suggests.

“Okay. That’s fine,” I say. For once it actually seems like Richard wants the best for us.

“Is that okay Perrie?” Richard says, noticing that she isn’t saying much. She nods but seems hesitant, which Richard sees. “Okay. Well you can go now, remember to tell us before you do it so that we can make sure paparazzi are there,” Richard says. We get up and leave Richard’s office before getting back into the car. We walked to the car in silence but I don’t want to drive until me and Perrie have spoken.

“So where is this breakfast place?” I ask, smiling nervously. She turns to me and leans over to kiss my cheek.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she repeats.

“Just know that if he ever hurts Jade then I will help Harry kill him,” I tell her as she places her hand on my leg.

“So will I,” she says, “It’s in the bakery on the high street.” We start driving with Perrie’s hand still resting on my leg. I know it’s important that I don’t let Jade and Harry’s situation get between me and Perrie. I’m still angry though but I need to talk to Jade about that, and not when Perrie is there. 

------------------------------------------------

Someone said that I made Perrie a bit to sad but I already have the next couple of chapters written so after that I'll make her more happy :D

hope you enjoyed! dont forget to vote and comment! it means a lot xx