Chapter 31

1 week later

Perrie POV

“Come on Perrie, help us a bit,” Jade complains. We’re in the studio doing some recording for our album but I’m not in the mood. It is 9 o’clock and is way to early to be out of bed. I hate all these early mornings and the girls know it. It would be easier if Zayn was here but he isn’t and these girls are rubbish at motivating me. It has been weird without Zayn but I’m fine. We’re obviously talking quite a lot and in every interview in the past week I’ve been asked about him. It is annoying because I get the same questions over and over again but I’ve got a generic answer now and I’ve learnt how to not say too much.

Jade took away my laptop when the story broke out. She wont let me out of her site in case I try to look at twitter on my phone. I know it’s because all the Directioners hate me and I understand. Some of them don’t know me or anything about me so they just attack me and I expected that. I keep telling Leigh that I want to see but she won’t let me. She said that Zayn told her not to but I really want to see, just to see what they’re saying. I guess its just curiosity.

“How about if we get some food?” Jesy asks me, trying to liven me up. I jump up in excitement at the thought of food and we head out the door and into the McDonalds next doo. I order a big mac and I find some seats in the corner and go and sit there to wait for the girls.

“Hi can I have a picture?” I hear a timid voice say and I turn to see it is a young girl.

“Of course,” I say and lean in to take a picture with the girl before she walks back to her family.

“Excuse me. Are you Perrie Edwards?” I hear a voice say and I turn around to see a girl who looks about 16 standing in front of me.

“I am,” I say cheerfully, expecting her to ask for a picture or something.

“You know everyone wants you dead, right?” she asks in an aggressive tone.

“Excuse me?” I say, taken aback by how bold and rude she is.

“You heard. Stay away from Zayn. We all know you’re using him so just fuck off ok? There will be people trying to kill you if you ever hurt him,” she blurts out in a hurry.

“What did you say to her?” our bodyguard says as he walks up to me and the girl. “Get out of here,” he says, pointing to the door and the girls walks out. She turns to give me a dirty look as she leaves the McDonalds.

“You alright Pez?” Jesy says as she puts her arm around me.

“Mhmm,” I mumble, still a bit shocked.

-

“Perrie are you alright? Leigh texted me to tell me what happened,” Zayn says as I answer the phone.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I would’ve been more prepared for it if I was allowed to go on twitter.”

“Nope,” he says, “Definitely not.”

“Well can I when you get back?” I ask, it has only been a week but I do miss him tons.

“Yeah about that,” he says in a cautious voice, like he doesn’t want to hurt my feelings. “The tour is going well so they want us to stay out here a bit longer,” he tells me.

“Ok… How long?”

“Another month.”

“A month? Jesus that is 7 more weeks,” I say, sitting down on the sofa behind me.

“We’ll be fine Perrie. I promise. I’m gonna call you every day and you’re gonna be busy with the girls and the time will go really quickly. If you’re ever not ok just call me, I may even get out of bed for you, or get one of the boys to answer,” he says, jokingly near the end.

“Okay okay. I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me,” I reassure him, and I know I will be when I have the girls and fans to take my mind off of things.

“Well I’ve got to go now babe. I love you,” he says and a smile spreads across my face.

“I love you too. Bye,” I say before hanging up the phone. I look around and I can’t see Jade, Leigh or Jesy anywhere. I open up twitter and slowly press the screen to open the mentions, cautiously as I don’t know for sure whether or not I want to, but I do it anyway.

‘Perrie looks rank in those pictures. Lol. Why is she with Zayn.’ But that is fine, I know I looked rank in those pictures, I said before hand that my hair was a mess. For once I’m not bothered with what my appearance was because to me, those photos mean nothing. As I scroll through the tweets I notice that they are not all that bad, there are even some positive ones. It isn’t nearly as bad as I was expecting. It is probably the perfect time to be looking at them, just after Zayn calls because now I’m in a good mood and no matter how much ridiculous hate I read, it wont bring me down right now. And yeah, some of the stuff is disgustingly hateful but who cares? I’ve got Zayn fucking Malik as my boyfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a filler chapter. I'll try and upload another tonight :D

Thank you if you're voting, commenting and following and if you are sharing it with your friends then you are my favourite person :D

Have a good day :) x