Chapter 33

Remember to follow me on twitter if you like Zerrie. I am @zerrie_ship.

--------------------------------------------------

4 weeks later

Perrie POV

I hear my phone ringing and see that it is Eleanor calling. I haven’t spoken or seen her in ages so this is weird.

“Hi Eleanor,” I say, answering the phone.

“Hey Perrie. I haven’t seen you in ages. Do you want a little catch up?” she asks sweetly.

“Yeah I’ve got a couple of weeks off. What do you wanna do?” I ask.

“We could go for a coffee because I just got to London,” she insists.

“That sounds great. Do you have anywhere to stay while you’re here?”

“I was gonna stay at Louis’,” she says.

“Oh no. You can stay with me and Jade until he gets back. We’ve got a spare room. It’d be rubbish to be in that big house all on your own,” I tell her.

“That’d be amazing. Shall I come over now then?” she asks.

“Yep and then we’ll go for coffee. I’ll see you then.”

“Okay. Bye,” she says and hangs up the phone.

I walk into the spare room and begin making the bed for Eleanor when Jade walks in. “What are you doing?” Jade asks as she sees me putting fresh sheets on the bed. We’ve moved past what happened a few weeks ago. The girls apologized to me and haven’t really said anything about my relationship since. I never tell them what to do in theirs and I think they got the message.

“I invited Eleanor to stay. You know, until the boys get back,” I tell her, indicating for her to help me with the duvet cover.

“Don’t you think that’ll be a bit awkward?” she says nervously.

“Why?”

“Well it’s like she’s Louis’ girlfriend and last time I saw her it was at Louis’ party when I was with Harry,” she says. She’s being a bit vague but I know what she’s trying to say.

“You’re with Sam now and Harry’s moved on as well. You need to get passed this whole avoiding him thing,” I tell her, laying the duvet on the bed.

“I’m not avoiding him,” she argues back.

“Maybe but you’re being weird about Zayn and now about Eleanor when these people used to be your friends.”

“Okay, okay. You’re right,” she says but still looks slightly annoyed.

I’m excited for Eleanor to come. The boys will be home tomorrow and I’ve missed Eleanor. I’ve only met her about 4 times but she’s always stuck up for me and she’s a good friend. She understands because she gets double the hate I do but is still always so smiley and happy.

-

“Eleanor!” I scream, running down the stairs to see her in the hall as Jade has just let her in. We hug each other tightly as Jade stands there awkwardly.

“I’ll take your stuff upstairs,” Jade says, smiling as she picks up Eleanor’s bag and walks upstairs to the spare room.

“We may as well just catch up here,” Eleanor says, letting me go from our hug. I walk into the kitchen with her following behind and we sit on the stools.

“So how have you been?” I ask her.

“Good. I’ve just doing my exams so I’m not back staying in London for too long. Just to see Louis when the boys come back and then I’ll go back up.”

“Ooo, how are the exams going?” I ask.

“They’re going fine so far. Hard work and lonely work,” she says as Jade walks into the kitchen and also sits on a stool.

“Well when Louis is away you are welcome here any time,” I tell her and look to Jade who nods in agreement.

“Aww thank you, that’s so nice of you,” she says, smiling.

“Do you want a cup of tea or something?” Jade asks, getting up from her stool.

“Oh that’d be lovely,” Eleanor says to Jade. Then she asks me, “So are you gonna come meet the boys at the airport tomorrow?”

“No, I don’t think so. There’s gonna be paparazzi and fans there and stuff,” I tell Eleanor as Jade makes the tea.

“Oh,” she says, disappointed, “but you can wait in the car. The paparazzi won’t see you and you can surprise Zayn.”

“Yeah. Maybe it’s a good plan,” I say, thinking over whether or not I should go. It should be fine if I stay in the car and I don’t know how much longer I can wait until I see Zayn.

“It is! I promise,” she reassures me.

“Okay, okay. I’ll go.”

-

1 day later

The driver is waiting outside of the car as me and Eleanor wait inside, ready to surprise Zayn. Eleanor sits with her back to the drivers’ seat, facing me as we wait for the boys. I look out of the window as girls start screaming and I see Zayn approaching the car but he can’t see me through the blacked out windows.

“Zayn! Louis! You’re in this car,” the driver shouts to them. Louis opens the door and sees Eleanor. He jumps in and kisses her.

“Oh hi Perrie,” Louis says as he notices me. He turns to Zayn who is still outside of the car and says, “Hey Zayn, look who is here!”

“Who?” Zayn asks before poking his head around the door. “Oh my god!” he says and clambers into the car to get next to me. He kisses me over and over again as I remember what it feels like to kiss him. Without letting go of each others faces, Zayn asks, “What are you doing here?”

“I came to surprise you if that’s ok,” I say, kissing him again.

“It is the best surprise ever,” he says and he puts his seat belt on. “Ahh I’ve missed you so much!” he says as he turns back to me and starts kissing me again.

“Cut it out you guys,” Louis says and Zayn faces forward.

“Sorry bro,” Zayn says before putting his arm around my shoulders. “You’re the best,” Zayn says to me as he pulls me in so I’m resting my head on his shoulder.

“It was Eleanor’s idea, she stayed over last night and persuaded me to come and surprise you,” I say as Louis turns to smile at Eleanor.

We start driving out of the airport car park but it takes ages as there are so many fans who wont move out of the way in desperation to see the boys.

“Did no one see you two?” Louis asks me and Eleanor.

“Nope,” Eleanor replies, “But they probably will now.” The fans had their faces pressed up against the window with their flashing cameras. I covered my face as I tried to bury it in Zayn’s shoulder and he also moved his hands to cover my face. It wasn’t a big deal if they did get a picture, but I knew that if they saw I was there then I would get more hate on twitter tonight and I just want to enjoy the night with Zayn.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll protect you,” Zayn says as he kisses the top of my head.

--------------------------------------------------------

Got a bit of a writing block but I'll try my best.

I liked this chapter :). If you liked it please vote and comment. It means THE WORLD.