Chapter 10

30th December 2011

Zayn POV

‘Hey, I came back to London a few days early. What are you doing tomorrow night babe? XXX’ I text Perrie. I was supposed to be leaving Bradford after New Year but I left early because Louis is having a party and my sisters were going to parties anyway. ‘I’m in Newcastle but I can get Jade to drive me back tonight. Why whats happening? Xxx’ she texts back.

‘Louis is havin a party if you wanna come. The rest of the girls are invited too xxx’

‘Yeah that’s cool. What time? Xxx’

‘Well I’ll pick you all up from your house at around 9? Xxx’

‘Ok cool see you then baba xxx’

I pick up the phone and dial Louis number. “Hey bro,” he answers.

“Hi mate, how are you?”

“Yeh I’m alright, just getting ready for the party tomorrow.”

“Oh awesome. You need any help?”

“That’d be great. The ice rink is just being delivered.”

“Jesus Louis! An ice rink?”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Ha nothing. Well anyway, I wanted to ask if it was okay that I invited the Little Mix girls to the party.”

“Yeah that is fine. I asked Harry to ask Jade if they wanted to come.”

“Why would Harry ask Jade?”

“You didn’t know? They’re sort of having a thing.”

“A thing?”

“Yeah they’ve been on a few dates and I they’ve seen each other quite a bit over Christmas.”

“Oh jesus I had no idea.”

“Yeah well I gotta get back to planning. Are you coming over or not?”

“Yeah I’ll be there in a bit, just gotta get dressed.”

“Zayn it’s 3 o’clock. Why aren’t you dressed yet?”

“Just woke up. Anyway see ya bro.”

“See ya.”

Harry and Jade? Is he trying to steal my thunder. Perrie’s gonna thing I’m pathetic if they’ve already been on a few dates. Urgh that boy. Always making me look bad. I whip on my trackies and hoodie and call Paul.

“Yo Paul. Can I get a lift to Louis’ house?”

“This isn’t a bloody taxi service.”

“Sowwy.”

“I’ll be there in 5. Be ready!”

31st December 2011

I’m on my way to Perrie’s house to pick them up. I’m a little bit early because I wanna make a good impression. As I get out the car I check my hair in the side mirror and make may way up the steps to the front of the girls’ flat complex. As I ring the bell I can hear Perrie shouting to Jade, “bloody hell Jade he’s here already. Can you get the door? Say I’ll be down in a minute.”

Jade opens the door and says, “Hi Zayn. She’ll be down in a minute, come in.” And she gives me a hug.

“You look lovely,” I say to Jade as she shows me into the kitchen.