Chapter 32

3 weeks later

Jesy POV

“Perrie can not see this,” Leigh-Anne says as we are scrolling through Perez Hilton’s blog. We never read about ourselves and this is an American blog so we didn’t think we would be in it. But Perrie is. And it isn’t good.

The title reads: ‘One Direction’s Zayn Malik Invites Fans To His Room For Some Hook-Ups’.

Regardless of whether or not it is true Perrie will be devastated. We’ve never been in the magazines as much as Perrie has in the last few weeks and now it is starting to turn negative.

I see Jade’s face start to turn red with anger as she reads the article. Her and Zayn aren’t exactly the best of friends and reading stuff like this just makes her angry.

“Can we watch the video?” Jade asks, pointing to the icon of the video of Zayn supposedly inviting girls up to his hotel room.

“I don’t want to,” Leigh-Anne says and walks to the other side of the room to sit on the sofa.

I nod at Jade and she presses the play button on the video. Perrie is still in the bathroom so she definitely can’t hear us. As the video starts to play you can’t even see anything but you can definitely hear Zayn’s voice and some American girls.

“This is not good,” I say. The evidence is strong against him. It does sound like him and he is definitely inviting a girl to his room. He sounds drunk as well.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Perrie’s phone ringing on the table and the words ‘Hubby <3’ appear with a picture of Zayn.

“Should I answer it?” Leigh-Anne asks, moving over to the phone.

“No, I will,” I say and grab the phone, putting it next to my ear.

“Zayn, it’s Jesy,” I say as I answer the phone.

“Well this is Liam,” a voice says back through the phone.

“Oh right.”

“Have you seen the video?” he asks.

“Yep. How come you’re calling?”

“Well Zayn’s seen it. And he is really angry at the moment and I’m trying to calm him down. I was going to see if Perrie could calm him,” Liam says and I hear the sound of something breaking in the background.

“Well she hasn’t seen the video yet.”

“She hasn’t?”

“No but we’re going to tell her about it,” I say.

“Do you think she could talk to Zayn first? He needs to be able to defend himself,” Liam says.

“Ok,” I say. I walk down the corridor to the bathroom and knock on the door. “Perrie, Zayn is on the phone.”

Perrie POV

I quickly open the door and grab the phone of Jesy. I haven’t spoken to him in ages because we keep missing each other’s time zones so this is super exciting.

“Hi,” I say excitedly.

“Perrie, it’s Liam. Hang on, I’ll put Zayn on,” Liam says to me. Then he says to Zayn, “Zayn dude. Calm down, Perrie is on the phone.”

“Perrie?” Zayn says.

“Hi Zayn,” I say, confused as to what is going on and why the girls are all staring at me.